Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Vice City Requiements

Fasttracker A
    Who cares , bring it on
    Im gonna play it right now

2. Games   -   #52
    Originally posted by Nightwolf^.`.^@21 April 2003 - 20:07
    I'm still trying to figure this out. Both GTA3 and Vice City were originally made for PS2, right? So shouldn't they both have the same system requirements? And I think the PS2 only has like a 233Mhz CPU, so they should both run fine on almost any PC! But for some strange reason, they don't.

(btw I'm already searching for a CPU Upgrade for my old 550 Mhz PIII )
    Yeah the PS2 doesn't have the fastest processor, but it's got an amazing graphics card. Remember when you're playing a game on you PC you're not just running the game, you're running Windows and probably a virus checker and firewall all at the same time, it all adds up.

3. Games   -   #53
    Poster
    Ok, I hope it will be up for download.

4. Games   -   #54
    anthony john is very true and that is exactly why some ps2 games have diffrent requirments on the pc and i hope its up for download too.

5. Games   -   #55
    Poster
    Damn it i dont think i can play it at school... this piece of shit is only a 566mhz celeron....who the hell uses celeron... god awfull....

hopefully both my computers at home should play it i got a P3 700 and a P4 2.67ghz....i may need a new graphic card for the p3 700 any suggestions ...something cheap is always good???

6. Games   -   #56
    i suggest getting a geforce 2 64mb card cuz its cheap and u can play vice city on it.

7. Games   -   #57
    When the hell did Vice City come out for PC? on http://www.rockstargames.com, they said it won't be out on PC until May 9...WTF?????

8. Games   -   #58
    Poster
    Who said it was already out?

In regards to video card selection. Try to get a 128MB version of what ever you choose. There's no point buying a card that "just meets" the recommended requirements of todays games. I bought myself a Radeon9kPro w/128MB for under $200 CDN (months ago) and am enjoying it very much

9. Games   -   #59
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Those new Geforce FX cards are cheap as hell, but are they worth it?

10. Games   -   #60
    they're cheap on the internet but not in stores and the fx cards are good but radeon 9800 does better and they're both the same price so its good to buy radeon 9800.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast