BTW theres a password on the file pass: pspcrazy4life

My Blog
    I'm still here.

2. Games   -   #102
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Any luck?

3. Games   -   #103
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Hey RIP I was messing around with my psp, and figured out the setup you told me is a little to much. You don't need UMDEmulator or the MPH Game Loader, If you have DAX. Dax has both them intergrated into it. If you want to run a dax or iso as you would in UMDEmulator just load it Direct. If you want to load it as you would with MPH Game Loader, just do MPH Direct. I even got GTA to run compressed that way, but the frame rate was off. It's less steps if you use Dax

4. Games   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    Any luck?
    Havn't had chance to give it a go yet. I've got two database assignments in that depend on my A Levels so i havnt played my PSP for like 2 days now.

5. Games   -   #105
    Poster
    I was reading somewhere about ripping languages and creating dummy files to make games smaller (i thought it was this thread but tried to look for it just now....).

Anyway, I was wondering if I could do that from a .dax and if not, is there a way of uncompressing the .dax to .iso since I deleted my originals.

Also a link to a how to, or just simple instructions with the programs I need would be appreciated

Thanks

6. Games   -   #106
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by browser
    I was reading somewhere about ripping languages and creating dummy files to make games smaller (i thought it was this thread but tried to look for it just now....).

Anyway, I was wondering if I could do that from a .dax and if not, is there a way of uncompressing the .dax to .iso since I deleted my originals.

Also a link to a how to, or just simple instructions with the programs I need would be appreciated

Thanks
    The program in Dax to compress the ISOs can decompress it too, you can use UMDgen open it up to replace the files you want.

7. Games   -   #107
    Poster
    Thanks, but I don't know what those files are? Do you know of any guide on the internet?

8. Games   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicker
    yea that has to work, because i have the exact same setup as u

1.50 psp
    spidey 2 umd
    umde 0.8
    and the download link i gave u

good luck man

BTW theres a password on the file pass: pspcrazy4life
    Downloading it now, but fuck me 200mb+, i might have to delete Burnout of the stick as GTA ISO (1.1GB + 500mb for Burnout is 1.6Gb and if this is 250mb the sticks only hold about 18GB of real data).

Thanks btw for the links and help guys, i'll try this download and see if i get any luck. If i can get a few other games working i might consider buying another 2GB stick.

Oh and btw i thought i would write down what was on those 16DVD's i got. Theres quite a few dupes but each DVD is filled with ISO's and roms and programs.

Spoiler: Show

9. Games   -   #109
    Downloaded it and it's .vob. I changed it to .rar and put the password in and it said damaged archive. What .* should i have changed it to?

10. Games   -   #110
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Downloaded it and it's .vob. I changed it to .rar and put the password in and it said damaged archive. What .* should i have changed it to?
    .zip

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast