Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Windows Vista Final released and leaked...!!

"The Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) is an information service from Microsoft for software developers. Some resources are available for free online, while others are available by mail via a subscription."

Installing Vista on my virtual right now going to try out that inD activation thing I heard it works but you need a RC1/RC2 etc. key

=] just installed on my virtual setting up stuff right now didn't test activation yet
    Last edited by ooo; 11-15-2006 at 02:03 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Poster
    i need to check it out, maybe i`ll download it
    My Int is not so perfect but, I really believe in Sharing. That's what makes me success in those Sharing websites.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by lightshow View Post
    Now there is a [180K] Microsoft.Windows.Vista.RTM.PROPER.Activation.Crack-ReeBSaW.tar

If you google vista and reebsaw you can find their nfo on piratebay.

They tell you to get a free rc1 product key from m$, then replace about 4 files and your activated.
    True but it will last only until June 2007 so eventually you will have to buy it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Well, maybe it's "only" until June 207, but don't forget, by then the retails will probably be out too.. maybe even corporates.. so heck, we may not even need to worry about activating it by then..

Finally managed to get an RC1 key through MS website.. w00t Will probably try out Vista next time I need to reformat my PC..

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    bocha
    thks

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    nonsence!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Well, maybe it's "only" until June 207, but don't forget, by then the retails will probably be out too.. maybe even corporates.. so heck, we may not even need to worry about activating it by then..

Finally managed to get an RC1 key through MS website.. w00t Will probably try out Vista next time I need to reformat my PC..
    You still have to activate, even though you might set up a server (2k3 or Longhorn) that your computer can connect to each 180 days or whatever it is, but the problem is that the server will validate through MS anyway.

You have to find a crack for Vista unless you actually BUY a copy of it with activation key.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    thanks a lot

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    n00b BT Rep: +2
    --
    Last edited by fred861; 11-26-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234