Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Palestine Or Israel?

n00b
    well said echinda

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Poster
    Israel
    The Palistinians have had several chances to have there own country(land 4 peace).
    Most Palistinians just don't wan't peace with Israel!
    The truth is the Arab countries want this to continue on forever.
    It's all a ruse!
    Israel is not the bad guy here.
    Israel does'nt respond to rock throwing at taks with deadly force.
    Without the US, Israel will be "driven into the sea".
    Thats a qoute from the palistinian constitution.
    I believe other Arab countries adopted this as well.
    This problem is never going away.
    Ever!
    There hatred blinds them to the truth.
    They will believe any lie that is anti US or Israel.
    They believed the lies there news was reporting about Saddam and the Iraq war.
    When the statue came down they were shocked!
    Which only goes to show that the hatred is so deep that there own news agencys will lie if it serves there purpose
    God Bless Israel.

5 minutes ago I just heard of another suicide bomber killing more innocent people.
    Chicken shit way to fight!
    No fuckin' honor.
    But thats what terrorists do and thats what terrorism is.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    There will never be peace while the same patch of land is considered Holy to two such fervent religious cultures.

Islam is supposed to be a peaceful religion, so I can't quite understand who it spawns so many suicide bombers. Someone needs to explain that to me.

Judaism teaches their followers that they are God's chosen people, which gives them an enormous chip on their shoulder. Also by using various Old Testament passages to suit them, such as an eye for an eye, they can justify their excessive use of helicopter gunships. They are a paranoid people, who I feel sorry for.

Hell, I feel sorry for everyone really, lets nuke the lot of them and put them out of our misery.

And another thing, why is Israel in the Eurovision Song Contest, they're not in Europe, never have been, and their musics shit anyway, they only with that Transvestite because people thought it was a joke.. Doesn't the Bible say anything about Transvestites for Gods sake?

EDIT: Put in smilies so that people know I'm joking

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Both Palestinians and Israelies should get a smack on the nose, told that they are bad and that they should go stand in the corner till they're ready to behave themselves.

OR

Just eradicate religion! People can interpret (is that the right word to use?) the Bible etc to mean different things...so the only answer may be to get rid of it all!

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by barbarossa@19 May 2003 - 11:29
    ...Islam is supposed to be a peaceful religion...
    So is Christianity.

Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-02-2007 at 03:59 PM.
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    The way I see it is that Israel is a nation (only 60ish years old) that was founded by Terrorism/Abduction and Murder of the occupying "peace keeping" forces. But if any justification is needed they can always point the finger at the Holocaust. That is guaranteed to get everyone feeling guilty and keeping their opinions marginalised or condemned as anti-semitic/racist (God forbid!&#33. The Israeli government tacitly supports the murder of innocent men, women and children and then get angry when there are retaliatory strikes. I'm no fan of suicide bombing, but neither am I a fan of state sanctioned murder. The root of the problem is religion so my, admittedly radical, solution would be to nuke Jerusalem and Mecca so that the "kids" can't have their "toys". Seriously, if the US withheld its vast monetary assistance Israel would cease to function within a week. They would have to trade with their neighbours and maybe swallow some of that misplaced national pride!!

I wish the troubles in Palestine/Gaza would end, the endless pictures of slaughter are getting me down and they could fit more sport on the news!!

Peace.
    Signature removed

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    echidna's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^

5 minutes ago I just heard of another suicide bomber killing more innocent people.
    Chicken shit way to fight!
    No fuckin' honor.
    But thats what terrorists do and thats what terrorism is.
    i think that the same applies to those who use, B52s, Predator UAs and Tomahawk cruise missiles, to kill innocent people.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Poster
    Wow echidna I had no idea you were so knowledgable about US weaponry!
    Why are you so quick to blame the US and not Saddam for this?
    He had 12 years man.
    Also I think everyone is forgetting the fact that the UN had something like 18 resolutions of which he violated every one.
    I don't know why I decided to use the UN but it's there for what it's worth.
    They are a joke!
    Can someone buy Echidna a plane ticket so he can come here and see that we're not as bad as he thinks?

Echinda's Trip to the US Itinerary
    1.Las Vegas - I think he needs to get laid.
    2.New York - I'd take him to Yankee Stadium where we love being called Yanks.
    Then the WTC site and the statue of liberty and after that we could go out and party the NY nightlife.
    3.Los Angeles (Hollywood) - where he could meet some of the stars that agree with his anti american stance.
    Then we could hit the beaches and check out the women possibly getting him laid again.
    You will wish they all could be California girls!
    Since he might feel to at home there it's off to..
    4.well I'm not sure...anyone have any ideas?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@19 May 2003 - 23:16
    Wow echidna I had no idea you were so knowledgable about US weaponry!
    Why are you so quick to blame the US and not Saddam for this?
    He had 12 years man.
    Also I think everyone is forgetting the fact that the UN had something like 18 resolutions of which he violated every one.
    I don't know why I decided to use the UN but it's there for what it's worth.
    They are a joke!
    Can someone buy Echidna a plane ticket so he can come here and see that we're not as bad as he thinks?

Echinda's Trip to the US Itinerary
    1.Las Vegas - I think he needs to get laid.
    2.New York - I'd take him to Yankee Stadium where we love being called Yanks.
    Then the WTC site and the statue of liberty and after that we could go out and party the NY nightlife.
    3.Los Angeles (Hollywood) - where he could meet some of the stars that agree with his anti american stance.
    Then we could hit the beaches and check out the women possibly getting him laid again.
    You will wish they all could be California girls!
    Since he might feel to at home there it's off to..
    4.well I'm not sure...anyone have any ideas?
    A splendid idea-we could raise funds to create international awareness of the 'real' U.S.

I'm reasonably sure we could arrange an exchange program: One willing but undecided foreigner for one Hollywood celebrity-I suggest we begin our search in, oh, let's see......Someplace nice during monsoon season-vulnerable to tidal waves.....Bangladesh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    even while theyre sorting out the "roadmap to peace" isreal are killing palestiniens and building on theyre land.
    palastiniens have nothing left but to suicide bomb.
    the way of life is so poor they cant do anything they cannot hold peaceful protests, they are broken up by isreal and ignored
    put yourself in theyre mind: they will destroy your home. they will kill your people, they take your land and your jobs.
    all they have left is to kill themselves and if you can take isrealis with you..
    3 palastinian civilians are killed for every isreali

p.s. did you know one of the peace protesters killed were jewish

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast