Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Hulk

I'd preview that file if i was u. Since it isn't released yet thats almost certainly not hulk

2. Movies & TV   -   #182
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    hey i want the nolte pics already groggster!

any other ones of close close Hulk?
    me likes !!!!!!!!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #183
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ok...still the actual film hasnt hit irc yet, but I am in quoue to get the sample as we speak. As soon as I have it downloaded Ill post it in the verifieds. The same with the film, although I personally want to see this first on the big screen.

4. Movies & TV   -   #184
    Hey Metro the music is a brand new score including the song in the dessert. Some of the songs used though were from the Last Temptation of Christ. Anywho...onto the update. First from JT on the shh boards..heres what ebert and roeper had to say about HULK:
    I was just watching Ebert and Roeper and agreed on giving HULK two thumbs up. They also said that the film was a perfect conception of what a comic book movie should be and the effects are just like Spider-Man and Daredevil, in that half the time it looks fantastic and half the time it looks jerky. Overall though, they enjoyed it.
    Perfect comic film? Hmmm...Im stilll not sure if the mainstream is going to dig this (espechially teens...most have no concept of what a good movie is...hence why 2f2f was a #1 movie).

And...on June 20th...HULK is taking over the Home Shopping Network:

Don't Make Us Angry, You Wouldn't Like Us When We're Angry…

June 13, 2003, Runnemede, NJ -- Dynamic Forces presents the greatest show since Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno appeared on CBS's Incredible Hulk! We're bringing everyone's favorite jolly green monster to HSN June 20th at 1:00 AM EST (that's 10:00 PM June 19th for all you fans on the West Coast).

We're pulling out all of the stops on this one, and featuring the signature of Hulk co-creator Stan Lee on a Giclee making its debut on this show. This incredible Giclee is limited to just 62 pieces in commemoration for the year 1962 - the year Stan Lee first presented the Incredible Hulk.

But we're not stopping there; For the first time ever our exclusive Hulk vs. Thing Lithograph is available Signed and Re-Marked with an original full body sketch by painter John Watson on each Litho.

Think we're done? We're not… DF also presents our exclusive Incredible Hulk Lithograph by artist Randy Queen and available signed by the artist. This special Litho, features 'ol greenskin, was created in honor of our men and women in the armed forces and you don't want to miss out on this incredible opportunity to add it to your collection.

And for those fans of the Hildebrandt Brothers, we're offering a special Litho Signed and Re-Marked by Greg and Tim - the modern masters of Fantasy! Our exclusive Spider-Man: Swinging Through the Twin Towers Lithograph is a true high-end collectible, limited to only fifteen pieces and once they're gone… they're gone!

But we're still not done! We'll be offering the most incredible Mega Marvel Marquee Set of the Year, featuring the signatures of Stan Lee, Dave Cockrum, John Romita, Jr., Joe Quesada, Geoff Johns, John Cassaday, John Ney Rieber, John Romita, Sr., Jim Lee and a very special CGC graded Transformers comic. This set must not be missed!

We also have two special Dynamic Forces Starter Sets prepared for the show: Our World-Famous Lucky 21 Starter Set featuring 21 comic books for under $20.00 including 7 limited edition Signed Comics; Our 40 Comic Book Starter Set will be offered for just $40.00 and features 10 -- that's right 10 for DF's 10th Anniversary - out-of-print and limited edition comic books plus 30 random books for a grand total of 40 books for just $40.00!

So, be sure to check out HSN June 20th 1:00 AM EST (and again that's 10:00 PM June 19th on the West Coast) for DF President Nick Barrucci, the Hulk, and a world's worth of collectibles!
    LOL...

5. Movies & TV   -   #185
    Sorry to have taken so long for an update. But this week has been hectic as hell. Moving sure does take alot. Oh well...anywho, just a minor tibit. Over at comingsoon.net they have an audio interview with Eric Bana up. And for the rest of the week theyll be putting up audio interviews with the rest of the cast. You can listen in here.

6. Movies & TV   -   #186
    Can somebody help me? Is there any way to play regular VCD's on my pc? I have a couple nice movies that I can't play on my pc, please respond quickly for me, one of the movies is the HULK, can't wait to see

7. Movies & TV   -   #187
    Poster
    If you burned them they should work unless you did something wrong while doing so. Otherwise you might need a codec. If you need it Gspot will tell you what codecs you would need. I'm still kind of a noob so just trying to give ya an idea. You should be able to find Gspot for free on the net

8. Movies & TV   -   #188
    this may be a dumb question to ur well, dumb question. do u have a dvd drive?

9. Movies & TV   -   #189
    I have a dvd player but it doesn't support VCD's and until I buy a new DVD player I'd like to use the pc to play them, I'll check on Gspot

Thank alot[SIZE=7][B]

10. Movies & TV   -   #190
    Poster
    Sorry if you misunderstood but Gspot is a program you download and then run it will tell all the codecs needed for whatever file you are checking as well as if you have them installed already.