Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: One The FTWR Spies Who Betrayed us has finally fallen in our hands (We Got Him)

touvex's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    hmm, ok this is pretty random, but i need to say something before it gets out of hand. i dont know why everyone is so fast to accuse me, i know u r all angry, but i have no idea who that "unknown" guy is in the screenshots.

i mean come on all the admins r already members here... we've seen them post, do they really need spies?

there is nothing in his post to actually connect me and this "unknown" guy at all... he just randomly stated it... come on guys please re-read his post and be fair before u judge. i really dont want to be accused of something i have nothing to do with... thank you.
    Last edited by touvex; 02-05-2007 at 04:40 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by touvex
    we've seen them post, do they really need spies?
    you tell us, spy

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    is some1 able to pm me the spies ip adress please

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by touvex View Post
    there is nothing in his post to actually connect me and this "unknown" guy at all... he just randomly stated it...
    exactly, there is no proof in the first post, only finger pointing. unless this is somehow construed as "proof":

so i took the nickname that he uses there and after alot of hard work and searches that took some weeks i reached the guy who uses that nickname

i got to know afterthat that this member has traded that account with our spy in here and that acc the the spy uses wasn't traded by the spy and that he used it till the ftwr staff decided to ban the acc
    does someone want to simplfy that in easy to understand english, because it makes no sense to me.

so Invite Rights is saying that he contacted SomeOne1, who claims that he traded his SomeOne1 account on rabbit to touvex?

some of you really need to take some classes on how to write, because that bunch of jibberish up there proves nothing.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Great Job

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    how about you provide some real proof and show us what convinced YOU. As of right now the SS you put doesn't say anything.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    so are you saying that you reached the person who uses the nickname SomeOne1? are you saying that SomeOne1 = touvex = the spy?
    No,Someone isn't the spy but the acc was traded by him and i tracked that acc with somefriends and we all reached the same result that the only one who used that till it was banned was that spy named (touvex) who betrayed fst members and reported them and participayed in the mass bans that happened earlier some weeks ago

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    lol you went to a lot of effort, for what, really?
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    You did all this and your calling him a spy?
    You can call me and the group that works together (The Internal Affairs),we will be hunting the spies in here in FST because we are agroup of members who love that community very much and we hope to provide some safe trading area for members away from those snitches

In fact we are now having our spy database by which we are gathering information about those spies,it may take weeks,months to get proof and makesure but finally we are sure that they will fall in our hands because there is no such thing as aperfect crime

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Invite Rights View Post
    No,Someone isn't the spy but the acc was traded by him
    how do you know that SomeOne1 was telling you the truth? he's obviously a liar and not to be trusted, since he's been busted selling invites on ebay...

i tracked that acc with somefriends and we all reached the same result that the only one who used that till it was banned was that spy named (touvex)
    exactly how did you track the account, unless you're an admin/mod at rabbit, there's no way for you to know who was using the account after it was supposedly traded.

where is the proof that touvex was using the account? none of your posts have contained anything other than speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Invite Rights View Post
    we are agroup of members who love that community very much
    no, you're a bunch of anonymous cowards who can't post these kind of accusations under your regular logins you use here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by touvex View Post
    hmm, ok this is pretty random, but i need to say something before it gets out of hand. i dont know why everyone is so fast to accuse me, i know u r all angry, but i have no idea who that "unknown" guy is in the screenshots.

i mean come on all the admins r already members here... we've seen them post, do they really need spies?

there is nothing in his post to actually connect me and this "unknown" guy at all... he just randomly stated it... come on guys please re-read his post and be fair before u judge. i really dont want to be accused of something i have nothing to do with... thank you.
    and u have the nerve now to come and speak spy,get the fuck out of here and try to do your tricks somewhere else,we have been tracking your ass for awhile now and we didn't post that thread until we were sure

so why don't u tell us if that acc wasn't yours so whom was it for ?

i am sure that u and your friends at ftwr staff will makesure u appear so innocent and i think that u will say that u traded the account at some other forum or some lame excuse that can't be proofed

You are afucken spy who deserve to be hanged and we will makesure your fellows follow your ass ,we don't care how much it takes to get proofs on your fellows but we will get to them sooner or later

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast