Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with FTN !!

That was not done in photoshop, The only changed made to the snapshots were the blurring of your IP information. (Which was for your own protection not mine.) If Reality or someone else would like to verify it for themselves I can provide them direct links to such info as needed.
    (In all honesty I dont even have photoshop installed on this computer. Those snapshots were acctually made in paintbrush if you need to know the facts)

In reguards to the same emails.... Some sites dont limit you to 1 account nor 1 email address per accounts. Also sometimes if you change the email address after you creating the account with another address it will allow 2 emails in the same account as well.

In refrence to someone1 and servernet or whomever was caught selling accounts. If he took the bad rap for doing so then sorry. Either way he was trading accounts for money as the other person openly addmitted he was paying them x amount of $$$ for their accounts. So whether he/you were selling them on ebay or not they were still be sold in some way, shape, or form to the person who was selling them on EBAY for $$$.
    (thus meaning both parties were getting $$$ for the accounts)

You can call my proof what you like. You are the one asking why your account was disabled. I was only suggesting why it may have been disabled. I myself am unsure of why it was disabled on FTN. Im quite certain it probably was due to info similiar to what I provided though, but again im not 100% sure of that. I was only providing it for informational use only. Not in refrence to anything else.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 02-19-2007 at 01:58 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    YAH00's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    That was not done in photoshop, The only changed made to the snapshots were the blurring of your IP information. (Which was for your own protection not mine.) If Reality or someone else would like to verify it for themselves I can provide them direct links to such info as needed.

In refrence to someone1 and servernet or whomever was caught selling accounts. If he took the bad rap for doing so then sorry. Either way he was trading accounts for money as the other person openly addmitted he was paying them x amount of $$$ for their accounts. So whether he/you were selling them on ebay or not they were still be sold in some way, shape, or form to the person who was selling them on EBAY for $$$.
    man .. i dont care about my own protection .. ( cuz its not me )

show tthe whole pic ..

& i`ll show u ( on pm ) any of my f*cking accounts ( u choose )

with my f*cking IP .. but dont accuse me again .. plzz ..

i can do anything to prove that im a f*cking innocent !!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by YAH00 View Post

show tthe whole pic ..

Why would I need to accuse you of anything? You asked for the info and you even pleaded guilty that you were the same person. So where am I trying to frame you? You framed yourself guilty of being the same person the way I see. My Snapshots were just snapshots until you openly confirmed you as being the same person. Also if I was making this info up how would I have known you and someone1 were even the same person?

Why not message one of the F*N staff yourself and find out why your banned there. Im only showing proof of why you were banned off my site. Who at all knows why you were banned there other than that particular sites staff.

P.S. I removed those pictures which were not altered other than omitting your ips. You saw what I had to say so I think we should end it there.
    I hope you can contact the staff there and get your account issue sorted have a nice day.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 02-19-2007 at 02:06 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14

show tthe whole pic ..

Why would I need to accuse you of anything? You asked for the info and you even pleaded guilty that you were the same person. So where am I trying to frame you? You framed yourself guilty of being the same person the way I see. My Snapshots were just snapshots until you openly confirmed you as being the same person. Also if I was making this info up how would I have known you and someone1 were even the same person?

Why not message one of the F*N staff yourself and find out why your banned there. Im only showing proof of why you were banned off my site. Who at all knows why you were banned there other than that particular sites staff.
    what`s the point ?

different IPs = Different ppl = i gave my accounts to him = show full pics plz

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    All 3 accounts were using the same ips. I dont really have any need to show the ips since you should already know your ip. If you dont know it you can find it on one of these sites.
    www.ipchicken.com
    www.ipmoose.com

Also differant ips do not always mean differant people for future refrence. I own almost a full range .1 - .245 of ips and all computers on them are mine just to prove that case wrong. (Which the differant ips do not even apply)

Also you might have noticed I stated if they werent you... then you should stop trading accounts for/to the person who I stated you as being. In other words you were somewhat innocent until you put your own foot in your mouth by stating you were the same.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    All 3 accounts were using the same ips. I dont really have any need to show the ips since you should already know your ip. If you dont know it you can find it on one of these sites.
    www.ipchicken.com
    www.ipmoose.com

Also differant ips do not always mean differant people for future refrence. I own almost a full range .1 - .245 of ips and all computers on them are mine just to prove that case wrong. (Which the differant ips do not even apply)

Also you might have noticed I stated if they werent you... then you should stop trading accounts for/to the person who I stated you as being. In other words you were somewhat innocent until you put your own foot in your mouth by stating you were the same.
    look .. i told u .. we were friends ( not anymore for fuck`s sake .. use ur brain ) .. using the same accounts ..
    he`s form egypt .. me from Israel ..

i dont have anything else to add ...

i never been to u`r site btw ......

Cheers

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    & who the f*ck wud sell/buy tophos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    lol .. ^

im not any of them !!

>>>>> & yeh .. SomeOne1 is my previous nick .. now i changed it .. <<<<<

YAH00 .. is my forums name .. Yah00 ( zeros ) not ( double o )

Edit :: severnet was ( was ) my friend .. & he used to be my middle-man ..
    now i dont even need him

about IPs ..... he`s from egypt & im for Israel ..

if u wana know more things ......( send me ur msn )

Cheers
    Again I say if the evidence was faltered how would I have even known you and someone1 were the same person?? I posted that you were the same person prior to you yourself openly addmitted it to all.

If you havent been to my site how would I have the snapshots with YOUR email address on them? I find it hard to beleive theres 2 people who would use the same names let alone them being spelled the same way (Caps in the same exact spots ect..) Let alone them being in the same exact ip range that you are using.

& who the f*ck wud sell/buy tophos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    Ive seen accounts being sold on ebay for Tophos in the past.
    Also if you havent been on the site as you so said how would you even know whats on it?

Also where did I even mention my site. As the topic stated this was about your F*N account so how did my site even come into this conversation at all?

I really think you should end your dispute. I removed the pictures which were proof to plead my case and your still going on. There is nothing left to make you look guilty other than your own comments you keep adding that prove the case of you being guilty. Do yourself a favor and stop posting your remarks which prove my case to be true. Your providing the proof that in turn is making you guilty so I dont even need to have my snapshots up anymore. (Your quotes are enough to deem my remarks to be factual)
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 02-19-2007 at 02:32 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    lol .. ^

im not any of them !!

>>>>> & yeh .. SomeOne1 is my previous nick .. now i changed it .. <<<<<

YAH00 .. is my forums name .. Yah00 ( zeros ) not ( double o )

Edit :: severnet was ( was ) my friend .. & he used to be my middle-man ..
    now i dont even need him

about IPs ..... he`s from egypt & im for Israel ..

if u wana know more things ......( send me ur msn )

Cheers
    Again I say if the evidence was faltered how would I have even known you and someone1 were the same person?? I posted that you were the same person prior to you yourself openly addmitted it to all.

If you havent been to my site how would I have the snapshots with YOUR email address on them? I find it hard to beleive theres 2 people who would use the same names let alone them being spelled the same way (Caps in the same exact spots ect..) Let alone them being in the same exact ip range that you are using.
    give me u`r msn .. & im sure i can persuade u .........

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Also where did I even mention my site. As the topic stated this was about your F*N account so how did my site even come into this conversation at all?
    lol .. then from where u got these pics ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast