Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Post People You Suspect R Spies

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    hmmm. yo spamkiller if that is your real name .

i think this is phase 1 to make us all paranoid and distrusting, even stop filesharing
    tell me the filenames of some of yours?

strength in solidarity and all that, if we dont stick together were weak

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by spamkiller@4 June 2003 - 17:38
    i read over his post and he does know alot about kazaa and ripping and getting files. he even give URL to files. but could they be real?
    A spy would have to know these things and demonstrtate the knowledge to gain credibility.

He would also have to share the knowledge, but wouldnīt tell people anything the forum would not already know anyway.

He would have to be one of the boys in effect.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    dave i was kidding of u being a spy. but Jpaul does sound like one at the moment. get a mod in here

4. Lounge   -   #24
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    This only encourages spying, stop with this crap and leave FunkyCapricorn alone, he survived the initial onslaught when he joined, he is now a confirmed member in my book, most likely suspects would be this topic starter and anyone with names to post.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by spamkiller@4 June 2003 - 17:48
    dave i was kidding of u being a spy. but Jpaul does sound like one at the moment. get a mod in here
    I hope no-one has e-mailed him as your e-mail address is visible. I think you can also get the personīs ip from an e-mail but Iīm not sure.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i dont mind you calling me a spy but people should read this but be paranoid otherwise... i dont know but it cant be good

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by ShareDaddy@4 June 2003 - 17:50
    This only encourages spying, stop with this crap and leave FunkyCapricorn alone, he survived the initial onslaught when he joined, he is now a confirmed member in my book, most likely suspects would be this topic starter and anyone with names to post.
    Iīm only saying what I think. The thread was started and the mods didnīt stop it, even though one posted in it.

That doesnīt make me a spy.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    actually jetje, i was been friendly about that, no malice was even implied, maybe if you would get off this been here long shite....maybe all us "newbie" should leave and find a new forum so we will not upset the "old-schoolers"?
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Chill out!!! Be cool
    Barry
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

10. Lounge   -   #30
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i now think there are no spies, there are all normal people downloading from Kazaa Lite and the forums.
    why would pigs waste their time in here with us?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast