Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex with older ladies...help needed

popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    I always find that teasing is the best way to get a woman going. Take your time and don't dive in. Smell her (especially around the neck), lightly stroke her so that she gets all goose pimply (all over the body and particularly strokes along the lengthier body parts like the arms and legs) . Try gently stroking yourself from your sideburn to the bottom of your jaw, about 1 cm away from your ear. Hopefully, you will get some sort of sensation, which is the same as what you are aiming for when you touch her.

Constantly tease her. Go in and as its builds up, pull away and take a step back (not literally). Eventually, she will be forcing herself onto you and then she is little jimbo12345s for the taking.

Also, when you are teasing her, do not touch her 'assets' but go around them instead and almost touch them. Again, she will then push you towards them. When its time to go down, start off slow and don't dive in like a dog lapping up water.

A man wants to explode asap, whereas a woman needs build up and anticipation. Although a good quicky rodgering is also good, but I don't think thats what you are asking for.

Good luck.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Good luck.

Yeah be careful out in there
    You do not need to see my I.D.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1

-bd

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Can I put jimbob out of his misery yet and just tell him to ask her what she likes, not people on the interweb?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Apparently she's Spanish, and doesn't speak twat

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by popopot View Post
    I always find that teasing is the best way to get a woman going. Take your time and don't dive in. Smell her (especially around the neck), lightly stroke her so that she gets all goose pimply (all over the body and particularly strokes along the lengthier body parts like the arms and legs) . Try gently stroking yourself from your sideburn to the bottom of your jaw, about 1 cm away from your ear. Hopefully, you will get some sort of sensation, which is the same as what you are aiming for when you touch her.

Constantly tease her. Go in and as its builds up, pull away and take a step back (not literally). Eventually, she will be forcing herself onto you and then she is little jimbo12345s for the taking.

Also, when you are teasing her, do not touch her 'assets' but go around them instead and almost touch them. Again, she will then push you towards them. When its time to go down, start off slow and don't dive in like a dog lapping up water.

A man wants to explode asap, whereas a woman needs build up and anticipation. Although a good quicky rodgering is also good, but I don't think thats what you are asking for.

Good luck.

Thanks mate, thats good advice. And i found rubbing my sideburns very arousing! I most of this anyway, i just need to slow it down a little.

Sex is supposed to be less-planned, so i'll re-read this advice 50 times, so it becomes apart of mine and little jimbo12345's automatic reactions.

Properbo, i did ask. She does say, but i get confused sometimes with what she's saying. I found talking dirty gets her going. And, when she dos get horny, she speaks in Spanish tongues. Maybe time to learn the lingo. She could be reciting Wordsworth for all i know.

We discussed my last efforts....she said i was doing great, but then got all anxious and she could tell i was at a loss...and spolied the moment.

Thanks guys....she's out on diplomatic meals at the mo, i;m off to see (and surprise her) tonight.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Can I put jimbob out of his misery yet and just tell him to ask her what she likes, not people on the interweb?
    Oh ffs that's just mad talk.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    You're right, he should just give up and buy her a chrome bin.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post

You're right, he should just give up and buy her a chrome bin.
    lmao....she already has 1! Big as well. Wasnt there a thread about this?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    There was phoaties and everything mate.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast