Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn, i love FTN SO MUCH :)

poliser's Avatar haha BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gtf0 View Post
    zomg, i got an axx on ftn, am i leet now ?
    omg, so leet
    can i touch you?

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Seriously...

For me, FTN is the best overall tracker there is - great content and staff and the best pretimes and speed.
    Also, security is the most important thing... And about FTN's browsing speed - adults understand it... kids hate it.

Off Topic: SCT is another great tracker - but what I don't like about it is its Pay2Leech system - which is a cash cow, since it's very hard to seed in their tracker (unless you have a seedbox).

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    poliser's Avatar haha BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    Seriously...

Off Topic: SCT is another great tracker - but what I don't like about it is its Pay2Leech system - which is a cash cow, since it's very hard to seed in their tracker (unless you have a seedbox).

w00t, from my expierience(and i do have some) in FTN its harder to seed than in SCT

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    w00t, from my expierience(and i do have some) in FTN its harder to seed than in SCT
    That makes sence. Only 5000 users or so. That's why FTN has never been a tracker that I really want so bad. I don't like trackers where is so damn hard to seed. I mean Oink can be a bitch but at least you can upload your own stuff and also the ratio requierements are the best of any tracker. So just seed and you don't have to worry about getting that 1:1 ratio. I love Oink

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    As Far i see ,Brandon has lost his Priviliges and demoted from community Rep status for violating Community Rep Terms and as i have heard he will get his Priviliges Back soon after he talked with the staff here

This has nothing related to any problems that any mod have encounter either in FTN or in any other site

Brandon is an FST member and FST rules apply on him as it applies on all of us

I can't give more info because i am a not associated of him being disabled but i just wanted to clarify the issue

Thx
    Let me clarify what Patriot just said.
    I was demoted and disabled for these reasons:
    A: I did not actively open up shop and hand out invites to every person on this forum. (I was never given the community rep rulebook which must clearly state you're required to do so). I propose Community Rep be changed to Designated Invite Issuer to clarify it's use.
    B: Apparently I was not allowed to disable users who had more than one account on my tracker, were trading full accounts (while also having another), and for cheating. Whoops
    C: I'm close friends with someone FST staff do not like. Guilty by association.

After countless efforts last night to get an answer for the actions issued against me (I otherwise never would have been given an explanation, which I don't find respectful to say the least) I finally found out.

Case closed! I'll talk to skizo about it later.

edit: oh btw, I did issue some invites "through PM" to a few rather interesting users who I felt deemed worthy. Mainly they had good personalities, which is really what makes FTN's community so awesome.
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-11-2007 at 08:05 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Tslv's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    Seriously...

For me, FTN is the best overall tracker there is - great content and staff and the best pretimes and speed.
    Also, security is the most important thing... And about FTN's browsing speed - adults understand it... kids hate it.
    Word FTN FTW

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    That makes sence. Only 5000 users or so. That's why FTN has never been a tracker that I really want so bad. I don't like trackers where is so damn hard to seed. I mean Oink can be a bitch but at least you can upload your own stuff and also the ratio requierements are the best of any tracker. So just seed and you don't have to worry about getting that 1:1 ratio. I love Oink
    i disagree, it's a lot easier to build up a good ratio on FTN than on SCT (with all the freeleech torrents). You just have to be a little wise and don't jump on everything that is not free leech with a new account...!

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I was demoted and disabled for these reasons:
    A: I did not actively open up shop and hand out invites to every person on this forum. (I was never given the community rep rulebook which must clearly state you're required to do so). I propose Community Rep be changed to Designated Invite Issuer to clarify it's use.
    B: Apparently I was not allowed to disable users who had more than one account on my tracker, were trading full accounts (while also having another), and for cheating. Whoops
    C: I'm close friends with someone FST staff do not like. Guilty by association.
    I feel I must interject here before members get the wrong idea.

Please don't muddy the water, Brandon.

A: Every FST member that was here when Community Reps were first introduced will be able to count on the fingers of one foot those who have since needed to divvy out invites to retain Community Rep status. CRs are not required to do so. That is not why the CR member group was introduced.
    B: You can do whatever you like on your site and although I don't know the exact reason for you being DPed, boasting about disabling accounts didn't help matters. We are concerned with how CRs use the status here - IP harvesting is a no-no, for instance. FST doesn't want cheaters in the BT community (we will DP any that we discover here) and CR help in discovering them is most welcome.
    I don't know the full facts of C but that's almost the flimsiest excuse I've heard. I doubt it's the case.

Talk to Skizo, RealitY too, and iron out any rough spots you can see between you.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    He'll get 'em back, we need cool com reps anywayz. He's just grounded for being a cool guy.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    rocknrule's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    boasting about disabling accounts didn't help matters.
    i agree. that's not a generous behavior at other community. anyway heard all good about ftn. i really want the invite. lol

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast