Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn, i love FTN SO MUCH :)

Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Though I'm not sure I got it right what Brandon was accused of, but what Venom says doesn't have any ground, I don't see any crime in FST stuff being stuff anywhere else and promoting they tracker. And it would be stupid to think that the interests of any other tracker or individiual will should be put first of what they are support. It's just obvious.
    What Venom said can basically be summed up by FST=RTS and though you say it isn't true I, and lots of others know that it is.

Brandon said
    C: I'm close friends with someone FST staff do not like. Guilty by association.

I think this is probably the reason you got disabled, I have seen evidence that your not the only person who is being 'punished' because of their friendships with those running SCN.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    What Venom said can basically be summed up by FST=RTS and though you say it isn't true I, and lots of others know that it is.
    Doesn't have any ground goes to whatever he's thinking about that FTN should be treated different here and granted immortality . As for the FST-RTS thing I don't think it's important at all, seriously. Sorry if I wrote it hard to understand.
    TCS Byatch in training

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Doesn't have any ground goes to whatever he's thinking about that FTN should be treated different here and granted immortality

Once again I ask, where did you get the insane idea that I ever asked FTN have immortality or be treated any differently? Seems to me you expect FST have immunity and should be treated differently than any other trading forum.

No offense, but it's obvious you're trying to suck up to FST. Try a little less harder, so it's not so obvious. It's always easy to spot the fanboys.

One suggestion; when you make absurd remarks like that, please supply a quote, or some type of proof to back up your accusations.
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-12-2007 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    No offense, but it's obvious you're trying to suck up to FST. Try a little less harder, so it's not so obvious. It's always easy to spot the fanboys.
    .[/QUOTE]

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    Doesn't have any ground goes to whatever he's thinking about that FTN should be treated different here and granted immortality . As for the FST-RTS thing I don't think it's important at all, seriously. Sorry if I wrote it hard to understand.
    I can't see anywhere that Brandon is asking to be treated any different.

The FST=RTS wouldn't be important if the mods here could remain impartial since this is a bitorrent forum, not the RTS forum. But when people are affiliated to a site and they use their position to favour that tracker and to discriminate against other trackers and their members then it becomes important.

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    In fact, I also know patriot asked these people from this certain site to leave this site in an upper thread. I'm sure you can see that thread Chewie

That's exactly why i asked them to leave because as u can see u already got the news from inside and as u know the certain area where this request was posted shouldn't tolerate spies and i personally don't see what that has to do with you since you aren't there

Regarding your Disabling and although i don't have enough info on the subject since it wasn't my call but as i saw it's possibly related to your recent posts bragging in every trading post about catching this account or that which really makes the view of a Community Rep looks bad as Community Reps main job is to try to make communities come closer

I don't say that you can't disable traded account if you catched them but you shouldn't be posting these kind of immature posts in this or that Trader's thread and i think u r so close of getting your priviliges back

Regarding that some of the staff here mayn't like you ,well that may be true but FST comes first whenever handling this kind of issues because if what you and some others claim that FST mods are favoring their personal interests i am sure that you and some others wouldn't have been here for so long but that's not what happens because FST mods will do whatever necessary to make FST the first priority

FST always tend to create good relations with other communities and we always will keep on that

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Once again I ask, where did you get the insane idea that I ever asked FTN have immortality or be treated any differently?
    I quote on myself once again, cause you definitely missed it.

it's not about you - it was in Venom's post which was deleted soon after
    Seems to me you expect FST have immunity and should be treated differently than any other trading forum.
    Ehhm, treated by who and where? If you talking about yourself and your tracker, its totally your decision how to treat FST stuff over there, but while you here I don't think that treat is the right word How to behave - that's the one! In my opinion FST is the best forum on p2p/trading subject, at least the best one I know (forget suckin' lvl 2.0 - called swallowing :]]]]]]) If you think different, that why you came here, not on any other forum?
    And I expect equal treatment for any member no matter where he is from, so you wrong on mind reading

LOLz, I see you didn't like that phrase of mine...
    Anyway I'm not hurt at all by this comment if you believe that I'm not true about your fanbase and how many of them say what they say for real, not for reason, well it's always easier to believe in something good, than to face a reality, but deep inside you know who's right

One suggestion; when you make absurd remarks like that, please supply a quote, or some type of proof to back up your accusations.
    Ask Venom for the quotes - it was his post hich I didn't quote at the first place, and later it was gone.
    Last edited by ceasar; 07-12-2007 at 11:00 AM.
    TCS Byatch in training

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    In fact, I also know patriot asked these people from this certain site to leave this site in an upper thread. I'm sure you can see that thread Chewie

...Regarding your Disabling and although i don't have enough info on the subject since it wasn't my call but as i saw it's possibly related to your recent posts bragging in every trading post about catching this account or that which really makes the view of a Community Rep looks bad as Community Reps main job is to try to make communities come closer

I don't say that you can't disable traded account if you catched them but you shouldn't be posting these kind of immature posts in this or that Trader's thread and i think u r so close of getting your priviliges back...

...FST always tend to create good relations with other communities and we always will keep on that
    Patriot... I'm with you 100% on that.

Brandon... You're obviously an animated guy and I'm pretty sure you're just being humorous with your "gotcha" posts in those FTN traders' threads... But when you get your privileges back, I'd advice to keep it in the lowdown (like a ) next time in catching those traders.

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    He's disabled because of a few posts in a few traders threads? C'mon, there are people here who were itching to disable Brandon (and Kimii and SHUVT) this has nothing to do with a few 'immature' comments.

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ha well the itch finally was scratched... I have been diabled as well. As I was notified by the man himself last night. I have always been a good member here and helped allot of people. So to say that all staffers here are impartial, is a joke. Still here to help people out at least until the account is banned of course.

Seems that there have been several things going on behind the scenes that the general population is not aware of. Mainly just pathetic drama that should be focused to make this site a better place and not to start crap.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast