Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN is overrated

upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    For real.. FTN sucks
    words of wisdom

hey brandy, go reply to my thread about account trading

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    People sometimes forget that the tracker rating is ONLY for rarity, meaning how HARD it would be to obtain an invite.

I don't like TL because when I had it, the pretimes were DAYS behind some other trackers.
    who is that girl in your avatar? some random anime pic girl? a real asian girl?
    Last edited by upGrayde; 07-14-2007 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Alright.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Member BT Rep: +4
    upGrayde you are clearly trying to make us stop trying to get into FTN so you and your pals can keep partying inside. Sorry man your cover is blown.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde
    let people decide for themselves....that thread does more misguiding than guiding anyway
    And you don't think a site bashing thread is misguiding?
    Why bash it? Why not let people have their own opinions and "decide for themselves"

BTW, you really can't classify FTN with TL, or any other site who's intention is pay to leech, or to get as many users as possible for more income. FTN truly a "private" site. Don't like it? stop using it.. We're not trying to compete with anyone.

btw, inactive acct's are going to get pruned soon. Hope you used yours to download

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I like how the FTN free leech system works, it allows even those without seedboxes a chance to keep their ratio up and works great if you don't have to have something right away(although FTN usually does have it right away).

FTN is not only a high rarity but a high content rating so even if we did just evaluate based on content, FTN would still be way up there. I would imagine most of the people bad mouthing FTN have either been banned or never been apart of FTN.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    I would imagine most of the people bad mouthing FTN have either been banned or never been apart of FTN.

I always raise the question, what good does this thread do? And what purpose does it REALLY serve

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It's not overrated. I suppose that you don't know what you said.. btw.. they have the best pre's and quality torrents and awesome packs. The community it's great and.. is in top3 world trackers for sure..
    FTN probably the best tracker in the world

<3 ^^

lol.. @Brandom .. haha u got back the priv's now hope that u will be here everyday to help some nice ppl.
    Last edited by freesky; 07-14-2007 at 09:23 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    How could they know the number of peers , the number of torrents or the fact that you can let a women pregnant until the home page loads if they are not a part of the site ? It just means that some people worked hard to get an account and now they are dissapointed in what the site really has to offer

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde
    let people decide for themselves....that thread does more misguiding than guiding anyway
    And you don't think a site bashing thread is misguiding?
    Why bash it? Why not let people have their own opinions and "decide for themselves"

BTW, you really can't classify FTN with TL, or any other site who's intention is pay to leech, or to get as many users as possible for more income. FTN truly a "private" site. Don't like it? stop using it.. We're not trying to compete with anyone.

btw, inactive acct's are going to get pruned soon. Hope you used yours to download
    Ur 100. post Brandon, you should make FTN giveaway instead
    j/k
    TL is great, i would say for 'casual' torrent users its more than enough, but high lvl sites are something totally different.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    FTN truly a "private" site. Don't like it? stop using it.. We're not trying to compete with anyone.
    Abso-fuckin-lutely, Bob.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @Shadowfire.. ur girl m8 it's not that kawaii.. but mine is.. ( upGrayde )

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast