Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who has modded their Wii?

yohanas26's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I had my Wii soldered as soon as the Wiikey came out. Its one of the best things Ive ever done! =) The only thing Im dissapointed about are the firmware updates for Wiikey. They've been having delays in releasing the first firmware update for the past month and a half now.... I just hope it comes out soon enough.

2. Games   -   #22
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    so i think im pretty decent at soldering...question tho, when you solder you know the contact pad (the gold part of the circle) how long should it take to heat that up when touching the iron to it...

3. Games   -   #23
    update!

i just modded my wii with the wiikey...it wasnt all too hard. Except key thing is not to shake because the area that you have to work with is redicoulsly small.
    anyways it works just got a backup of resident evil 4, tested it out...works without a hitch, as for the media crisis...both my sony discs and my friends fujifilm work without a problem, so ill probably go try to take all of his dvd-r's since im almost done with mine

thanks guys!
    fag in mouth, helps
    food before, not so much...the sugar makes you shake, so i had to wait off after i ate

4. Games   -   #24
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Who has modded their Wii

That's priceless.

Yes, I modded my wee, it now has an impression length of 12 inches, and circumference of 30 inches.

Along with added LED lights, and scented with a hint of lavender, the ladies now love to play with my Wii.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

5. Games   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by suprafreak6 View Post
    update!

i just modded my wii with the wiikey...it wasnt all too hard. Except key thing is not to shake because the area that you have to work with is redicoulsly small.
    anyways it works just got a backup of resident evil 4, tested it out...works without a hitch, as for the media crisis...both my sony discs and my friends fujifilm work without a problem, so ill probably go try to take all of his dvd-r's since im almost done with mine

thanks guys!
    fag in mouth, helps
    food before, not so much...the sugar makes you shake, so i had to wait off after i ate
    If you're in America... there is no need to put a fag in your mouth Cigarette maybe. Unless you're into that kinda thing

@Seedler - Can a see your modded wee?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #26
    yeah take some pics for us to see!

7. Games   -   #27
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by suprafreak6 View Post
    hmm..im definatly gonna do it, cause i dont know anyone who is good at soldering (btw im 16) and if i was in school i could have a tech teacher do it for me but schools out. I think im gonna get a practice board and some wire, and just practice soldering on it...im sure it would be better than soldering for the first time on the wii itself correct?
    Im 17, whats your point. Why not practice a bit first on some spare wire?

8. Games   -   #28
    i did...and then i modded it, and it was sucessful...lol

9. Games   -   #29
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I want to mod my Wii, but Im afraid of Nintendo bricking the Wii through Wiiconnect24. People have had their Wiis bricked (not with Wiikey) with a modchip. Im going to wait a little bit to see what Nintendo has in store. If they dont pull anything soon, I'll get it modded.

BTW: Where do you guys download the isos?

10. Games   -   #30
    TL is what i gots...i just turned off Wiiconnect24...so i got no worries btw system heats up even when off if you have wiiconnect 24 on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123