Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: great giveaway or another fake giveaway?

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    everyone chill the fuck out and let this play thorugh

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by davidkz23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gar3th View Post
    You guys will lose rep unless u sort your shit out. Saying you wont be honaring your current giveaway because u got banned isnt fair on those who applied, if you have a problem go sort it and dont take it out on those who are innocent. At the moment you are letting yourselfs down and loosing respect. Not to mention the fact that israel already is getting a bad name but shit like this wont help, your just adding to the problem.

I really dont need your rep or any other new members here.
    (dont want to be asshole but this is the true...)

I proved myself as a reliable person.

and i have already rep from who i need

I just wanted to be generous and giveaway some trackers that i have many of them but we had problem, Rotem1984 get banned and I had to leave town suddenly.

so what i asked from you is a little faith.

Honour your giveaway and peoples faith in ISC will be restored. Simple!
    Rent this space

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    People have right to question the credibility of the giveaway that ISC had done more than a week ago. As I read, I saw that nobody got the invites/accounts which they were promised. Of course, no one has the right to insult another being. That's just immature and indecent, but ISC should immediately hand out the invites to the winners to end the arguments. They can either do another giveaway or not. That's their decision, but there is an unfinished giveaway. People are getting impatient and the giveaway should be realized very soon...
    army now... //

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by XeroToX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post

U are so F**kin Dumb, calling me "Dumb Trader" , when U yourself Trade , ASSH*Le. Go check yourself in the Mirror, before U call someone "dumb", DumbaSS........ Just a bunnch of Dumass Israelis CHEATER !!.
    i just checked myself in the mirror and guess what.. i look much better than u nerdy boy
    and rotem do me alittle boy and lets call him besTtrade
    why don't U improve on your English , before shooting off your mouth the next time, if u are goiing to do a rebuttal?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by XeroToX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    All these Groups should be "Banned" . Just a bunch of U know what......

why we should give anyhing to dumb trader like you ? we prefer to give our invites to people who realy deserve them and ur far for bieng one of these people.
    LOL xerotox so you are not a dumb trader?? , this all just ridiculous , isc what the fuck is that .follow my rule "think what you need", "go trade", "use middleman" and "all happy" . isc ,retired trader , antitrader, next will be antigiveaway what ridiculous.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Lizard King Could you please CLOSE this thread. =]
    eee

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Lizard King Could you please CLOSE this thread. =]
    yeah u can close it
    if u talk like that,i dont see the point why we should give it away

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Lizard King's Avatar rock&roll BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ok close
    If you want to be a hero, well just follow me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456