Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Request for Exigo

I got all my invites from people I knew previously. It's all who you know..and it seems you don't know the right people.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman
    so u see it's better for him 2 go back to trading as its an illness with no cure?
    in my opinion, traders who quit cold turkey are in search of something they can never get by trading alone; being a retired trader is an alternative, therefore using the sympathy card to get something their previous method failed at
    hmm..wrong wrong..i traded a few times..n i still trade from time 2 time..yet i got all the big sites from friends and for free..its all about if ur good to the community or not..he's not using a sympathy card at all..he has been here long enough to not use the sympathy card..he's proven alot that he's a good member!..why didnt u put in ur mind..that he really thought of it as if he's not convinced with trading anymore!..i myself would give nickmash232 an exigo invite if i had one whether he trades or not...cuz i know he's a good addition 2 any community..being a trader is not a proof of being a bad community guy..and while i agree with u that lots of ppl use the anti trading thing as a way 2 get most trackers...but thats not the rule!..u just cant say that every1 is doiing so just because he traded in the past..
    man am gettin so offtopic 2day
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    lol...damn u guys said a lot here...well id just like to say that these trackers aren't ment to be traded but given to people because you trust that they will contribute to the community and keep a good ratio....and besides i've been on my friend's exigo account and i like the community there its interesting..

and im not like any of those fake anti traders that stop and then secretly trade...i only trade to help others out...i have today...by getting some1 a sct account..
    Last edited by nikmash232; 08-18-2007 at 02:31 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    lol...damn u guys said a lot here...well id just like to say that these trackers aren't ment to be traded but given to people because you trust that they will contribute to the community and keep a good ratio....and besides i've been on my friend's exigo account and i like the community there its interesting..

and im not like any of those fake anti traders that stop and then secretly trade...i only trade to help others out...i have today...by getting some1 a sct account..
    then just ask to yourr friend to work for you to get an invite , he will be most trusted than another one here. much invite rwquest for free, pretending been antitrader,retired trader,etc . this is not revolt forumm . this is fst famous for his trading/scammers/and invitegiveaway member. and i recommned like someone say, pm the right person to ask something for free and dont create a thread for level 8 request tracker. this inviting some noob/new member to do the same.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by berry89 View Post

then just ask to yourr friend to work for you to get an invite , he will be most trusted than another one here. much invite rwquest for free, pretending been antitrader,retired trader,etc . this is not revolt forumm . this is fst famous for his trading/scammers/and invitegiveaway member. and i recommned like someone say, pm the right person to ask something for free and dont create a thread for level 8 request tracker. this inviting some noob/new member to do the same.
    and u dont know what fst is about only cuz you've been here since may....i was here b4 that when there weren't all you loozer scammers and not as many traders and this place was great because everyone was so nice...then all you people came around and ruined the forums....and besides im just asking for exigo...its not a big deal...and please dont criticize me on my thread...if you want go to your own thread i could careless

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    and u dont know what fst is about only cuz you've been here since may....i was here b4 that when there weren't all you loozer scammers and not as many traders and this place was great because everyone was so nice...then all you people came around and ruined the forums....and besides im just asking for exigo...its not a big deal...and please dont criticize me on my thread...if you want go to your own thread i could careless
    Couldn't agree more, too much emphasis is being placed on "trading values" these days over anything else, and it's hard to get posters to see other ways, by all means if you give me something, I have no problem in giving you something back, but all too often the hard currency is how much it is worth, rather than what is needed by both parties.

And the amount of people that want to screw others over is increasing by the day, such a shame, if they see you asking for something they want the earth and the sun with the moon thrown in as a bonus.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

couldnt agree more..man this forum was simply awesome..
    Been There, Done That

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    haha, you think been a little older member is all? come on you dont know shit about this. because i join on may i am a loser?, i know what this about since i join here i only on torrent section, and yeah for bad, fst is great on that, scammers/trader/giveaway with that i dont mean that there is not good member/trusted/honest . anyway in a trader section there should be a scammer always so i am not talking ridiculous.and we are not talking about cheater that i know there is. so dont pretend to be god and say that before there is not scammer and it a better place to stay.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    haha, you think been a little older member is all? come on you dont know shit about this. because i join on may i am a loser?, i know what this about since i join here i only on torrent section, and yeah for bad, fst is great on that, scammers/trader/giveaway with that i dont mean that there is not good member/trusted/honest . anyway in a trader section there should be a scammer always so i am not talking ridiculous.and we are not talking about cheater that i know there is. so dont pretend to be god and say that before there is not scammer and it a better place to stay.
    actually there wasn't and u can ask all the oldest members...u dont even know what you are talking about...you weren't even here...you dont even know anything about this forums...it got filled with people like you and i was there b4 the massive public found out about this forums and also u shouldnt even be talking here go get your own thread...for your information ive seen uk-t being given for free to many people here...and u think this place is filled with scammers and cheaters well it always wasn't you can even ask J.A., walczanin, insomnia, marksman, direstraits, detale, many of the oldest members here...u dont know what you are talking about so i would suggest that u stop with your crap now

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

This is NOT a "trader section"

It's posters like you that are trying to turn it into a "trader section" though.

It is BT Invites forum, and ALL matters pertaining to that subject.
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 08-18-2007 at 02:58 PM. Reason: missed my slot!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast