Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marlylin Manson

FST Retiree
    Originally posted by Keikan@3 July 2003 - 05:30
    O he's not that bad , he's actaually smart he can make all that money from those goth fans
    so is this some kind of personal thing you have against goths?

2. Music   -   #12
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    All you manson bashers...watch bowling for columbine...then you realise how smart and genuine the man is...im not a goth but i have respect for them...they want to be different and not be a teeny bopping eminem supporting fan then thats their choice...I have great respect for manson...I like listening to his music and there are some serious stuff raised in his lyrics...It's just typical of narrow minded people on this board...i don't like that music or i don't like that person because that person is different and im scared of that...I really wish more people would take their heads out of their asses and look outside the comfort bubble they are in...I mean if you don't like his music then that is fair enuff but when you dislike a person while knowing hardly anything about that person...it just shows how shallow a person really is...

3. Music   -   #13
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@3 July 2003 - 13:26
    All you manson bashers...watch bowling for columbine...then you realise how smart and genuine the man is...im not a goth but i have respect for them...they want to be different and not be a teeny bopping eminem supporting fan then thats their choice...I have great respect for manson...I like listening to his music and there are some serious stuff raised in his lyrics...It's just typical of narrow minded people on this board...i don't like that music or i don't like that person because that person is different and im scared of that...I really wish more people would take their heads out of their asses and look outside the comfort bubble they are in...I mean if you don't like his music then that is fair enuff but when you dislike a person while knowing hardly anything about that person...it just shows how shallow a person really is...
    Celerystalksme I respect you opinion on this, but have to disagree. All those kids who dress up like Goths are just desperate for attention. Highschool is a tough time and some kids have a hard time fitting in. I had a difficult time myself, I used to listen to heavy metal all the time and act like Mr. bad ass all the time, but then realized that it was all just kind of silly. Most of the kids who dress and act like that tend to outgrow it.

Back on subject Marlylin Manson had his 15 of fame, and now his time is up. What a bunch of noise.

4. Music   -   #14
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Gee someone having some respect for another person's opinion (now that is a first)...i really respect you for being respectful...and yes i remember being an outcast at school (well i was in one of the big groups...but we were the people who liked anything and everything and didn't wanna fit in with a particular group)...Except i got payed out for not listening to just rap or just metal...i remember i got payed out for liking The Clash, The Sex Pistols and U2...now that is f*cked up...(i mean sure im 19 years old but gawd there are some 6 year olds that listen to elvis and the beatles)...But yeah i was being stereotypical with goths (just like you have been)...there are always exceptions with everything...But moving back onto Mr Manson...My main point was that people were judging him before getting to know him (which i think was the part you respected)...*i think i need some sleep*

5. Music   -   #15
    Jayhawk
    Marlylin is a very smart man but i still dont like him

6. Music   -   #16
    insanebassman
    I like the music, but Brian Warner is just this guy, you know...

and I am a hard head banging metal head, not some nihilistic goth....

7. Music   -   #17
    i dont like the music but i think hes really cool he wears and looks how he wants doesnt care what people think. whoever thinks hes music causes violence is goddamn stupid

8. Music   -   #18
    I don't like the music, but he's intellegent.

9. Music   -   #19
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    All you people say ohh i'm a goth i'mm different well duh but being different is ok. Now as for goths they become goths ok fine but then they complain about how soceity sucks and crap and then u think GEE! maybe because everyone disses goths. People become goths so they can complain about society. And as for marylin manson again he's smart cuz he knows how to leech money from goths with crappy "dark" music
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

10. Music   -   #20
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    There are no Goths anymore. They split into the Visigoths and the Ostrogoths and have long since been assimilated into European culture. And I'm pretty certain that the only people who'd dress like one would do so for Halloween or for a re-enactment event.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast