Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Marlylin Manson

MrT
    ...let's see....

Wudda fool that Marlylin Manson must be to mess with MrT!

2. Music   -   #52
    MrT
    Uh oh, he's gonna get it now....

What could be next?

3. Music   -   #53
    MrT

4. Music   -   #54
    MrT
    ....and then....

How will it end?

5. Music   -   #55
    MrT
    The final chapter:

6. Music   -   #56
    thats funny gives manson some free ad space but still funny you made all those urself Mr T ?

7. Music   -   #57
    MrT
    Originally posted by kalashnikov@25 July 2003 - 21:27
    thats funny gives manson some free ad space but still funny you made all those urself Mr T ?
    No way I made those, too much work.....they were made by my adoring fans - maybe you wanna join my fan-club?

8. Music   -   #58
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Back on topic:
    Mayilyn Manson is one of my favourite bands and I see a lot of posts in here stating that he acts the way he does is for money. Has anyone heard his early unrealeased stuff? He has'nt changed that much since his unsigned days.
    The he/she/it question is a fair point though. He is a hetrosexual male who cross dresses so make your own assumptions here.
    I agree with the statement about goths though. A lot of goths do follow a fashion and by doing so, lose the indviduality that they claim to have. I myself listen to what I want, wearing what I want, while doing what I want. I think that is what goths strive to be like but are stuck in the fashion of the genre.
    At the end of the day I dont believe in stifling musical talent regardless of where it comes from. I hate pop but I would never seriously attack it (altough I do in a light-hearted manner.).
    Another good point raised earlier was the simlarity of attacking someones lifestyle (goth, gangsta, etc.) and attacking their race/creed. Who are we to jucge?
    My point for the above is; we all have opinions on things but should we be so closed minded?

Be good to yourselfs and eachother!!!!

9. Music   -   #59
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by namzuf9@26 July 2003 - 07:13
    Back on topic:
    Mayilyn Manson is one of my favourite bands and I see a lot of posts in here stating that he acts the way he does is for money. Has anyone heard his early unrealeased stuff? He has'nt changed that much since his unsigned days.
    The he/she/it question is a fair point though. He is a hetrosexual male who cross dresses so make your own assumptions here.
    I agree with the statement about goths though. A lot of goths do follow a fashion and by doing so, lose the indviduality that they claim to have. I myself listen to what I want, wearing what I want, while doing what I want. I think that is what goths strive to be like but are stuck in the fashion of the genre.
    At the end of the day I dont believe in stifling musical talent regardless of where it comes from. I hate pop but I would never seriously attack it (altough I do in a light-hearted manner.).
    Another good point raised earlier was the simlarity of attacking someones lifestyle (goth, gangsta, etc.) and attacking their race/creed. Who are we to jucge?
    My point for the above is; we all have opinions on things but should we be so closed minded?

Be good to yourselfs and eachother!!!!
    well said

i own all of Marilyn Manson & The Spooky Kids CD's...

If you wish i am sharing them on soulseek...

I've said enough on this topic...and namzuf9 pretty much said it all...

10. Music   -   #60
    MrT
    I actually have no opinion of Marlylin Manson. I was just trying to add a little comic relief to a topic which will have such a diverse range of opinions.

The little I have heard of him/her/it left me with no desire to hear any more.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast