Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: how did your nfl team do?

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by RacquetHD View Post
    Athlon64 and I were joking back and forth about you, if you did not catch it (I guess not).
    That was such a subtle bit of collusion that I doubt even Athlon64 was aware of it.
    When did SportsWorld become so Machiavellian?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Sports Club   -   #52
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Athlon64 and I were joking back and forth about you, if you did not catch it (I guess not).
    That was such a subtle bit of collusion that I doubt even Athlon64 was aware of it.
    Have you the proper qualification to invoke Machiavelli?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Sports Club   -   #53
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Indeed, self-ascribed.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Sports Club   -   #54
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Indeed, self-ascribed.
    Well, then.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Sports Club   -   #55
    Racket's Avatar Retired
    Sorry, I did not have share the MSN conversation Athlon64 and I had about the preceding commments. All I really left out was the conclusion others made that certain people were being an ass. Not my words mind you.

As for having time/etc, I thought this was a sports forum on your team. If I had wanted to deal with bullshit, I would have posted in the Lounge.

Arrogance started with you, dear sir, claiming the packers were yours, bar stories, and my favorite " There is a very good chance that my knowledge of the Packers' status as a publicly held corporation predates your birth." Just your presumption that your knowledge is greater than mine added to your arrogance (by definition). I only told you my degrees to prove I am intelligent to counter your argument. Obviously, you have never taken a debate class because a : comment does not constitute a winning conclusive statement.

All in all, I propose that this thread go back to rooting for everyone's teams where the proper accolades are deserved.

6. Sports Club   -   #56
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Leave it to j2 to indirectly muck up a sports thread.

@Racquet - you are way overboard. You have read way too much into j2's comments. He is an arrogant old Al Borland look-alike but uhhh....what he said wasn't all-o-dat.

According to clocker he talks like that IRL. Scary but now I agree. Let's go with your last sentence.

This thread is not meant to have posts with paragraphs.

Just, "My team won. Your team sucks ass."

7. Sports Club   -   #57
    Racket's Avatar Retired
    Thanks Busyman!.
    So what does Green Bay need to do to beat the Cowboys in week 13? In the meantime, I will be praying.

8. Sports Club   -   #58
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Thanks Busyman!.
    So what does Green Bay need to do to beat the Cowboys in week 13? In the meantime, I will be praying.

I dont think they have to do much. I would think Green Bay and the rejuvenated Favre is the favorite here . Or maybe my judgment is just clouded with my lack of respect for the cowgirls.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

9. Sports Club   -   #59
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Thanks Busyman!.
    That's a long ways off.

I mean by that time, Favre will probably have thrown 15 INTs.

The better questions is what will my Redskins do. We have to play the Cowboys twice and play the Pats.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Sports Club   -   #60
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Farve. 'Nuff said.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast