Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-members of TI, what if ...

Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I was never a member of TI, but if you are thinking about founding a community of anti-trading free-invite giving people, count me in.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    techie316's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I was a PS there too with > 100 DP

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I was so looking forward to becoming a super power share 121 DP

Hopefully TI will reopen if not .. I'm in..
    Last edited by TinkertBells; 09-13-2007 at 03:30 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    i was 2 points away from being a power sharer..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    oh dear, i just came home from a business trip yesterday and found out, that ti was closed. this sucks. 90 dps :-(

anyway, hi to all who remember me. let's take a look what's going on here ... :-)

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    let's take a look what's going on here ... :-)
    Good advice! FST is a great place if you want to come and make a home here all are welcome But does anyone besides me find it rude to come to a forum to talk about joining another forum? Some of the posts I've seen from you guys have been less than flattering.

If you like it here great stay if not then go ffs.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I have to agree with sear here. If it's so important to you guys to find another community, at least do it through MSN or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Rin's Avatar Si vis pacem, P.B.
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    But does anyone besides me find it rude to come to a forum to talk about joining another forum?
    Ti is dead what other forum has been mentioned in this thread?, and if ur referring to ergnabs thread theres no need to associate everyone from the site with him.
    Last edited by Rin; 09-13-2007 at 08:33 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I was a PS ... :S

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    But does anyone besides me find it rude to come to a forum to talk about joining another forum?
    Ti is dead what other forum has been mentioned in this thread?, and if ur referring to ergnabs thread theres no need to associate everyone from the site with him.
    While strictly speaking your correct it hasn't been mentioned in this thread, many of the same people posting here posted in that one. I think I made it clear that we welcome new members. This is an open board and new blood is always good. I think you'll find a lot of very experienced people willing to help out and a lot of noobs willing to learn.

What inspired my post was I can see a clickyness developing and while there is nothing wrong with that, it might be nice if you tried join in the community here before recreating your crew on this forum. I've just found this all a bit condescending to be perfectly honest

So I hope you like it here I think you'll find there are a lot of layers to FST have fun.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast