Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: brandon steppin down..

kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Let me get this straight. If you provide proof of something (Regarding the SCT donations) you are the bad guy... but if you make allegations without proof.. youre the good guy and are telling the truth. Is there something wrong there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kavselj View Post
    How retarded can you people be? Especially those of you who have no fucking clue what this whole thing is/was about. Don't post at all, if you're not gonna write something that is actually supported with some arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I wouldn't doubt you and ur supposid boyfriend darrell aka djgrrr were laughing about that on the phone last night when I tried to tell you your personal info was posted as well as mine.
    Do I see some jealousy here? If you two broke up, get over it. Don't try to make it look like you're the poor victim here and blame it all on everyone else
    No jelousy at all. She's just a friend and I don't feel that way for her anymore.. More like frustration that I can't have a very serious conversation with someone about their security..

asshole.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    PROOF PROOF WE ALL WANT PROOF, in this thread and the other "Brandon is leaving becuase of ScT and its the trooth coz i said so" thread.

Jesus christ, lets god dam see it, coz without you look like a bitter shit stiring lamer..

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    about the donations, i was just saying what all other previous staff members were ok with saying in pm but not in public due to fear of losing their accts. im not asking u to believe a word i say.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Awww Brandon, you disappoint me .
    IF theres no proof, then this is a worthless thread about a merger that isnt happening anyay, that has turned into a donation stealling thread. All it had done is stirred up the community, but i guess you knew that would happen anyway

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    MoonShinePower's Avatar Good User
    I believe every single word you say

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    KravenX's Avatar CZ Adm|n & sFZ Help
    you`re a lam3r. brandon is kewl. we`re sorry to hear that he is leaving! to be honest, i really hope he will come back. Even if he comes back or not, that should not be your buissness. He and the FTN staff can take these kind of decisions.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShinePower View Post
    I believe every single word you say
    Yeah me too, its all true. And at 12.15pm tommorow THE WORLD WILL END, its the truth coz the man in the street selling magazines told me

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenX View Post
    you`re a lam3r. brandon is kewl. we`re sorry to hear that he is leaving! to be honest, i really hope he will come back. Even if he comes back or not, that should not be your buissness. He and the FTN staff can take these kind of decisions.
    why is he making it everybody's business here then you fool?

brandon and kimii leave and come back more times than i've had hot dinners
    Last edited by Alien5; 09-19-2007 at 04:24 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    We got a shady guy who runs a p2l site, that everyone knows is not respectable, and we got a guy who never censors anything, runs a respectable site, and does not believe in doing wrong, not to mention he is friendly and uttermost honest. Who do we fucking believe?

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast