Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: brandon steppin down..

Post it, she told you to go for it, don't chicken out.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    bad news for brandon..

wub kimii

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Last edited by blackbird; 09-19-2007 at 01:35 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    I went to bed last night hoping all this drama would be quelled and woke up to the same shit.

Can't you guys see that you are only doing more harm than good? Users wanting to be pmmed with the information that was leaked, users spreading rumors because of their speculations, users continuing the SCT versus FTN war, what will be the outcome of all of this? In my opinion nothing good.

Let us just try to remain calm and stop tarnishing the images of persons who have worked hard to build a good repute. I don't know much of kimii but why are persons calling her a bitch when they don't have the details, do those persons feel better about themselves? Can't you see you are just adding salt to the wounds.

Yesterday's announcement stemmed to a very sad day for me, a sad day to see a great man stepping down from whatI regard as the best tracker now, a sad day to see the trackers which I personally am very proud to be a member of reduce themselves to mediocre levels.

I personally am very disappointed in both sides and now becoming disappointed with the comments I am seeing being posted here but I guess to each his own.

I will end with these little words to Brandon: "The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets from it but what he becomes of it". I don't know what details were posted on you Brandon but in my eyes your hard work has made you become an icon in my book.

I will miss your hard work and your efforts if you do decide to stand by your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    ok here goes.. he posted this here and deleted it a minute later , because he thought personel attack was wrong and he was mature enough to admit it .. read bitch !
    Come on man........... don't you see the harm that can come of this???????????

How does this resolve anything?

EDIT: admins I think it is best that the screenshot be removed
    Last edited by seanbee; 09-19-2007 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    blackbird, you're out of line here. stop stirring and trying to provoke flame wars.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    This has gone too far, and off topic. I think better stop before someone gets even more hurt.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    This has gone too far, and off topic. I think better stop before someone gets even more hurt.
    deleted everything ..

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    I concur, this has gone way too far..................

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    WTH are you guys on. I never told Feeling any personal information about Brandon. Just because Brandon claims I did makes it true?????? He's telling everyone SCT is posting his personal info on wiki............. (when that info included me and djGrrr).. So that's true as well??????? Why would SCT post info of ourselves. Please enlighten me on that.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    µnique's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    WTH are you guys on. I never told Feeling any personal information about Brandon. Just because Brandon claims I did makes it true?????? He's telling everyone SCT is posting his personal info on wiki............. (when that info included me and djGrrr).. So that's true as well??????? Why would SCT post info of ourselves. Please enlighten me on that.
    You never know about sct staff since they are so stupid.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast