Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: New BT Mod

Remi's Avatar Mr. Remi to you!! BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hi, congrats!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DefX View Post
    80%? That's an awfully big number. Have you combed through every one of his posts to determine that? Besides, quality of posts is subjective at best. Find me another member here who has the same caliber of posts TheFox has. You'll be lucky if you even get to 5.

As far as the screening for the job, yes I know a couple of people who had to turn it down. So what? Are you implying that's a reflection of the quality of this forum? If so, then they could've easily fled from this forum, yet they're still active.

I have no need to defend Detale's selection but what sealed it for me was when he was ardently defending fst over at sct's forums when noone else was. Lots of members here were too chickenshit to even vote for that "Yes im an active poster at fst" option yet he was there on the front lines.

Have you combed through all the members of this board's post - to justify such a statement?

Congrats to what's his name.

-bd

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    haha he already gave me an infraction , was that your first one Detale? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Have you combed through all the members of this board's post - to justify such a statement?

-bd
    Was just referring to the BT section.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    haha he already gave me an infraction , was that your first one Detale? lol
    Dude they made me Na I been givin em out all over .

Guys I appreciate all your congrats but apparently this thread has become an argument zone. Thanks again for all your support and If anyone has a problem with me being a BT MOD please feel free to PM me about it and we can discuss it further. I am sorry if I have upset anyone but I feel as do staff that I will do just fine. Thanks again

*CLOSED*

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789