Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So I've been thinking...

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    The WIAW thread is way out of whack.

If the topic is "What Invites Are Worth", then sites which have invites disabled for all users should be ranked "10", correct?

Black-cats, E****, Pisexy and several others have disabled invites indefinitely, so why should I not move their ranking to "10"?

Discuss.

yo

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    That is very true. Maybe you should take into consideration changing the the topic to make it a little more general. I think the value of an invite should depend on the tracker rating too, not just the fact it's hard to get in. If another private 0day tracker only allowed 10 new users a month, but had the worst content, would you put it at rank 10? With the new sites that closed their invites, they maybe should be moved up a little, but definitely not rank 10.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Anti Trader BT Rep: +2
    maybe because they closed the signup and invitations indefinitely make it very hard to get account there, but that didnt mean to move them to lvl10 immediatly, because for example, black cats, there are 65,000 registered members, so most of the ppl already had thier account there, so the invite dont worth much. not like FTN, it has very less members than 65,000

User On:
    bitmetv/bitme/KG/RevTT
    /TTi/CZone/TL/SCC/Blackcats/filelist.org/HDBits/Waffles/what.cd

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    because people trade accounts (easily in some trackers)

for example black-cats accounts are traded very easily
    e**** accounts will be disabled

the second point which is related to account trading is the number of people who are willing to trade accounts in that certain tracker, the more users u have the bigger likelihood of traders exist there.

Left out

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    your correct. maybe you should change it to: "What Invites & Accounts Are Worth"
    Last edited by SiNa; 11-06-2007 at 05:24 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    of course not, take black cats for an example:
    last week they had open registrations for 24 hours, now take uk-t, whens the last time they
    opened their registrations? also black cats has about 10 times more users than uk-t.
    its rarity, see how many ppl have ftwr and how many ppl have pisexy and decide which is the rarest.
    if pisexy doesnt allow registration for another 2 years, then yes, then it should fly up.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    to me level 10 means rarity not difficulty to get in the tracker. if two trackers have closed invites, but one has 50k users and other has 5k users, then the trackers with 5k should be higher or a level 10. the other maybe like a 7 or an 8.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i think u are right skizo , u should move all of them to 10 and the maybe all those f#### will chill a little bit from their crazy ego trip

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    your correct. maybe you should change it to: "What invites & accounts are worth"
    that is a better way of saying it, thanks.

Left out

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It's true that the rarity should play a part, but isn't the ratings within the description include the rarity already? And if a tracker closes its invites, doesn't that make the invites rare? I think a topic name change is the best thing to do right now. I don't know what to yet though :p.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast