Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Antivirus Software

I have kaspersky antivirus

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #102
    optimus78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    nod 32

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #103
    wish's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Thanks! Nice info and very helpfull

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #104
    I use ESET Smart [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Security[/COLOR][/COLOR] with automatic mode firewall, but in any session need add ' temporally allow communication ' for the utorrent client.
    Is there any chance for do it for ever, not temporally??
    Setup>Personal Firewall>Advanced Personal Firewall Setup>Rules and Zones>Press setup button in zone and rule editor>Click on utorrent in list>Hit new button>

Under general tab give the rule a name (I called mine allow) than for direction select "both". Action set to "allow". Leave protocol as TCP & UDP now hit ok. Now hit apply.

I use eset as well and like it more than any other i have tried and i have tried most of them. Light footprint, relatively easy to use but at the same time many options for advanced users.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #105
    i have avg

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #106
    kotya's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    avg is more than enough for careful and light users.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #107
    Try and search for a antivirus called Avira it is a really good free program

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #108
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    avira is very strong

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #109
    yo solo quiero compartir que el antivir o el avira como se llama es el que uso y es free y muy bueno no he tenido problemas de virus hace mucho con este antivirus

los warez del avira premiun o el security no duran mucho las llaves asi que me quedo con el free

I just wanted to share that antivir or avira as the flame is free to use and is very good and I had no problems with this virus long antivirus

avira premiun of the warez or security keys do not last much so that I stay with the free

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #110
    Nice guide, I've been using NOD32 for a while now.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast