Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Would like FTN

mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    lies that some people said about me not being active and helping other users

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I laugh at the fact you write "Trader Hater" and "Why trade", but you participate in account giveaways, which is way worse than trading invites.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    Noone ever said you didnt do it, they just said posts arent everything and you have to go above and beyond

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    panda bear give this guy a break so what if he participates in acc giveaways. big deal

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    I laugh at the fact you write "Trader Hater" and "Why trade", but you participate in account giveaways, which is way worse than trading invites.
    u wouldn't say that if u got a wanted tracker account from a giveaway would u?

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Noone ever said you didnt do it, they just said posts arent everything and you have to go above and beyond
    they said i should be more active, and when i said i was, they said posts ain't enough, then i showed them my giveaway, which proved that their first statement was a lie, therefore lies, if they were smart enough to go to my profile and check my posts/threads they would see that I made giveaways and constructive posts, how fucking hard is it for people to think
    now stfu and gtfo
    Last edited by mikechrobot; 12-29-2007 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

they said i should be more active, and when i said i was, they said posts ain't enough, then i showed them my giveaway, which proved that their first statement was a lie, therefore lies, if they were smart enough to go to my profile and check my posts/threads they would see that I made giveaways and constructive posts, how fucking hard is it for people to think
    now stfu and gtfo

and the above is plenty proof why you wont get an invite ever to the site.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    great, faggot american on the site this time of night, that's why so many asshole replies
    i should have expected it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    perseverance is the key buddy

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by wrongun92 View Post
    perseverance is the key buddy
    And Good behavior.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3

now stfu and gtfo
    just forget this bullshit already, you aint never gonna get ftn on fst by a req. if you are so lowlife that u have thousands of posts, maybe u get one. or if you are lucky. a normal guy can never get that, ppl are jerking to their invites, unless they get something else to jerk to they wont give it away. if u listen to me u stop this misery.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast