Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: is it fair?

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by x24 View Post
    The solution is very simple !

all trackers should ban isreal and Egypt
    yes i agreed with that but you have to agree with me that you need medical attention

@ the rest who thinks it's a good idea

why don't you try for once to put your self in the same situation we talking about here

a non cheater nor trader who want to contribute to a community but he got flushed away cause his nationality
    is it fair ?
    i don't get it , if it's your country you will agree i guess not

but listen

any descent tracker won't do this act and i mean by descent : trackers whose their members and staff are good and understandable and trust me there are plenty of those .

and listen to that too

any good person who isn't a cheater nor a trader and want to only share with good community will loose nothing by this ban actually its the trackers loss
    Last edited by SAM; 12-31-2007 at 09:58 PM.

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    but isreali not from third world countries
    Israel is a developing country. Its not an OECD member.

Usually banned countries like Israel and Egypt are developing countries that have very minor internet access so there is a huge need to cheat to be able to download and a maintain ratio.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    thanks for this great lesson in geography
    i see that you studied well
    A+ FROM ME

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    let this be a lesson to all the countries with higher percentage of cheaters ,

cant blame the staff , when they have to deal with 90 cheaters for every 100 signups from a particular country , why should they actually waste their time on manually /automatically disabling .. and .. hmm .. aah thats it !

happy new year !

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by x24 View Post
    The solution is very simple !

all trackers should ban isreal and Egypt
    yes i agreed with that but you have to agree with me that you need medical attention

At least I live in a country that can Provide medical attention

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    YOU WAIT ALL THIS TIME JUST TO CAME UP WITH THIS JOKE

BUT IT'S OK , I KNOW YOU ARE OFFENDED AND YOU GET ANGRY .
    SOME PEOPLE CAN'T CONTROL THEIR SELVES WHEN THEY GOT ANGRY
    SOME PEOPLE ALSO LAUGH AT OTHERS CAUSE THEIR COLOR OF SKIN IS DIFFERENT OR THEIR RELIGION OR THEIR COUNTRY

BUT WHAT PUZZELS ME WHAT CATEGORY DO YOU FIT IN ?

I'LL LEAVE THAT FOR YOU TO CHOOSE BUT PLEASE DON'T TAKE ALL THIS TIME AGAIN , JUST TRAIN YOUR MIND TO REACT FAST
    IT'S EASY

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    ...........never mind
    Last edited by stitched; 12-31-2007 at 11:27 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    b4 it get ugly
    i have to say it again
    tracker staff has every right to protect their sites from cheaters or any one want to abuse it in any way
    but using this harsh way make it very difficult for many good people to join in
    also these ways not perfect and not serving its purpose in fact many cheaters still slip in

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by ScT
    P.S. We banned Poland and Israel with IP bans, and from now on they will no longer to signup as unfortunately they cause more hassle with cheating that it's worth.

seems like ScT is tired of 'em as well

---
    i think this kind of ban holds back good users. I mean a person with ban intention will definitely use proxy, IP changer, or other tool to get around. Torrent site definitely isn't the first site to ban Isarilie IP and i am sure they already have alternative to get through.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-31-2007 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Happy New Cheat
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast