Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: ScT Anti-Cheating System

Who is the best/nice staffer at ScT? like if i need to talk to one, who should i talk to?

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by TmZ View Post
    Who is the best/nice staffer at ScT? like if i need to talk to one, who should i talk to?
    I donīt know if itīs allowed staff names here, others than are CR at FST...

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz™ View Post
    Actually, if you were a staff member or a dev you'd know it was impossible for a well-made cheat script to make mistakes.
    Everybody that gets banned for cheating cheats, and I've never seen proof that this wasn't the case.

The system never guesses. It only bans when it gets 100% proof, so all of these complainers should go back to using public sites.
    Read TheFox's post one more time.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I think they drastically have to change the system. At Sct people get banned for downloading parts of files and seeding it. I for one think this must be fixed. I am against cheaters 100% and would like to see them banned but not at the price of the innocent.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    at SCT I should not seed files from other sites and should download files 100%? Is this what I'm hearing?

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Sct cheating system is a very cruel system two of my friends with power user accounts have been kicked out>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by disconny View Post
    at SCT I should not seed files from other sites and should download files 100%? Is this what I'm hearing?
    I guess
    Last edited by amreng; 01-15-2008 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by amreng View Post
    Sct cheating system is a very cruel system two of my friends with power user accounts have been kicked out>>>>

I guess
    I've never had issues partial seeding or re-seeding from other sites.
    Are you the same bunch that refused to upgrade your uTorrent? lol...

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I've uploaded uploaded plenty of files that I've got from different sites with no problem.
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    If you use uTorrent 1.8 alpha then I can almost guarantee an 'innocent' user that they won't get banned (as long as they still obey the rules, obviously)

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    The anti-cheat script makes mistakes all the time.
    Last edited by Diiyad; 01-16-2008 at 02:45 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast