Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: an Advice to Traders

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeel View Post

and if any anti traders has some smart ass comments . keep it to yourself , FST bt invite section is a place to trade accounts / invites .. and as long as FST staff doesnt give a shit about that , you should STFU too

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Will you give me a break with this anti trading bullshit. Let the people do what they want if it's played by the rules.
    You guys are exactly like the ones ratting out a fellow classmate when he cheats on his exam.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED
    this is the same old thread princess

me old thread no remove . me thread stay , staff clean thread

those blue words english

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeel View Post
    this is the same old thread princess

me old thread no remove . me thread stay , staff clean thread

those blue words english
    ok miss Eeel
    i will leave this f***n thread
    but we here 4 ever
    and will never tierd

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    well since my posts didn't constitute spam and since last time I looked this was a public forum you chose to post this thread in, the stfu comment was bound to incite a flame attack, if your stated intention was simply to give advice to traders, then why put inflamatory comments in the thread ? You must accept that there are other points of view than your own, and that the whole point of a forum is to discuss ?
    If you were truly genuine about your 'advice' which is repeated elsewhere (you have heard of the search function ? ) then you would not put flame bait into a serious thread. Complain away all you like, I am asking a question about the language you chose to use if you profess to be so helpful, and I will continue to since your statements are provocative and designed to get a negative response from others, in other words you are trolling for a response from others.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    reese's Avatar w00t! BT Rep: +5
    put well!

this doesnt just apply just to traders... You have to be careful giving out your invites also since many sites are against public giveaways.
    ~ Often Imitated, Never Duplicated! ~

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Why can't the two "breeds" live in peace and harmony? I prefer the terminus technicus "No-trader". It sounds different and actually it has a different meaning. The loud, aggressive behavior of the so - called "Anti - Traders" remind me to the attitude of some contemporary Torquemada...I guess most of the people here can calculate the pros and cons of his/her deeds. Let them do what they want. On the other hand, Soldiers of Holy Anti-Trader Sect has the right to spread the love - just like Tom Cruise did in one of his recent indoctrinate - video. A nice one... Best thing is to ignore those fanatics,
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Advice to the OP, most of the staff of high level trackers dont allow email addy's to be changed and they do monitor ip's on accounts....

So if an account has an ip from say the US for 4 months...then all the sudden starts showing a swiss ip for awhile...they will assume its traded.

Seen this happen a few times already.

Safest thing to do is not trade, I dont see the point, I was able to get into all your "high level" trackers without trading once...and all within a month. Only took me one month to get all the way through them all.

So hows this for advice:
    Contribute to a community, get the invite for free, dont risk losing an account that you just traded for. Trading died when 2007 rolled around...

And even though community reps dont get ip's released....they all talk to eachother and a large number of users here pretend to be traders just to lure real traders...then share the ip's with both sites. I have had a few users pm me usernames and account stats for a few trackers that I am friends with staff on, and hell I have no problem forwarding it to them, so just be social and youll get the invites for free.

Just my point of view...there is no safe way to trade, its an oxymoron...like organized government lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hopefully the New Torquemadas will die out as well.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    and if any anti traders has some smart ass comments . keep it to yourself , FST bt invite section is a place to trade accounts / invites .. and as long as FST staff doesnt give a shit about that , you should STFU too
    Hopefully the New Torquemadas will die out as well
    How exactly do you figure that me asking a question about such a flame bait post in anyway qualifies me to be a member of the auto da fe ?
    This is a forum, there are different opinions, if everyone had the same opinion as you there would be this forum with five new threads a day with lots of posts of +1, ya, and yep in them.
    Deal with it ! this is a place to discuss, if you need everyone to live in peace and harmony I'm sure you'll find a commune somewhere.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast