Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: an Advice to Traders

thrillerboy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    interesting advice.....

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    lldoryll's Avatar Supreme Ruler
    Ahhh... another thread that proved to me that I should never, ever give invites to people from FST...

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Or check their profile history, make friends here and chat with them if you should give a invite to a friend only, basically. If your going to give any invites?

The 2 acc thing makes it hard to trust. You know
    Last edited by pone44; 12-16-2008 at 07:06 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    lldoryll's Avatar Supreme Ruler
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Or check their profile history, make friends here and chat with them if you should give a invite to a friend only, basically. If your going to give any invites?

The 2 acc thing makes it hard to trust. You know

Say I befriend someone and give them an invite...
    Who knows how many hands it will change and how many times it will travel around the world until it 'perishes'...

The traders who trade to get the trackers they want - because they think it is the easiest and fastest way to do it, although I disagree and don't support them.. I can see their point of view at least...

However, there are those people that treat trackers and invites like Magic Cards... something to be played and dealt with ...

I seriously think that those people need to get a real life.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    How can can they get my ip if he sends a screenshot from tinypic.com ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by kondrae View Post
    i love how people say, respect the rules of the tracker dont trade. Most trackers break scene rules, and us torrenters break copyright laws. and you want trader not to break tracker rules. Please. i dont trade cuz i get everything without trading
    What scene rules?

They have never come to me and told me them, I am not in the scene so cant read them. I dont steal from the scene, someone else does and I get it from them.

Traders are in the tracker, in the rules of that tracker, is no trading allowed, yet they still do it.

It is nothing like the same as you put it.

And like somone else said, its those that treat them like baseball cards, or Pokemon, they have to have them all, once they have them all, they still want more, so they try for 2,3,4,5 accounts on all.

Its addictive, i have never traded obviously, but getting a release on the tracker and suprnova first was very addictive back in the day, smoking/drinking drugs are addictive, so I can see how trading can get that way, still does not make it correct though.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    What a funny thread.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    i gota say stoi is da man, such lvl headed guy if i didnt know better i woudnt believe that such a swell fella is a tracker owner.
    wonder were this whole privete tracker torrenting whirlwind will calm dowen alrdy, funny thing is that if there werent all this hype bout lvl 9 tracker oooooooou lvl 6 wowowowow and all those dickhead lists going around nobody wouda made such a fuss bout collecting accounts, its just like was said we covet what we dont have and evry body cant get, not to bellitle some of those great higth lvl trackers but the content and pretimes that some of them offer isnt really that far of than even some of the public trackers, its the exclusivity and shiny grafics that attract the attention not always the content.
    I m currently collecting ears for my new ear necklace.
    donations are most welcome, send me a message at [email protected]

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Eeel just bumps this thread every few months then like your standard troll, sits back and enjoys the chaos, all your doing is giving a moron a laugh....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Eeel just bumps this thread every few months then like your standard troll, sits back and enjoys the chaos, all your doing is giving a moron a laugh....
    Don't spoil the fun here mister ... a thread like this is exactly why I keep visiting FST
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast