Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: tips for becoming an anti trader..

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    deep breaths stitched, deep breaths............careful your going to have an embolism there

The stated point of your thread is that you are bringing to the attention of others people whose opinion you don't agree with grimms and fatcat, and you are doing this because you say they attack others. Yet the way you chose to resolve this is to put up a thread which is basically an attack on them ?
    As the posts go on you are getting more & more wound up in this, I will say this again since so many don't get it, this is a PUBLIC forum others are allowed different points of view thats the whole point of a forum.
    If everyone agreed with you or had the same opinions it wouldn't really be much of a forum would it ?
    I too think you are taking this waaaaaaay to seriously, if you wish to participate in a public forum then others will not agree with your views, be prepared to back up your views and state why you hold them and people (in general ) will respect you for them, but getting more & more irate about other members of the board isn't really that constructive and you are starting to randomly throw accusations, how is this in any way helping ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    hey grimms some guy just gave me a great idea for a dancehall anthem.

can you make a beat for me?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ownload-272431

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You wanted me to come in here and play ball with you...I did, then you attack one of my friends again and again...well thats just not cool...So here it is...with 3 clicks, I have ended this little nonsense. I am pretty sure you are very young, and I feel sorry for the way you misunderstand what people say. However, you have repeatedly showed that you do not care for others and that you continue to talk trash. With that said, it is time for me to turn the table and show everyone how unstable you are.

I am done posting in this thread...the below quote is proof enough for me that this immature user is not worth my time. My friends know who I am, staff know who I am, and plenty of new members to this site appreciate the help I give. Jon posted that someone spent an hour helping him, that was me. Grimms told me that he would be a good user, so I invited him into ScL and he had problems getting into the irc, for about 1 hour I took time out of my day to help a complete stranger get onto irc so he could just say hi to everyone. If you think I am a bad user, think that, but others know differently.

He is my parting gift, as I knew I read your personality perfectly. Enjoy kid, and next time before you dare call someone out, make sure you dont have any skeletons hiding in the closet.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-how-do-you-think-should-react-rejection-268243

Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    ...ok this is what happened a few hours before i met some gal....my friend had given me her number i had never seen her before she had never seen me either,but my phone skills are pretty good that i got her to have phone sex many times with me ...me and her finally decided to meet up today...and we met and spoke for 2 min...and she said she had to go home..she sort of gave me vibes that she is not comfortable i asked her for a coffee she said she doesnt drink coffee, it was pretty obvious ...but the problem is i was never rejected before...i have had quiet a few gals who are better looking then her ,it never happened like this before i had travelled for 6-7 miles just to meet her and she F*cking says she has to go home...wtF ....i dont know what should i do next....its not like i care about her but she hurt my ego...thats the worst thing anyone could do for a man....its not like she is avoiding me or anything i called her up a few min before and she said i was expecting too much from her...well may be she meant the phone sex (physical) stuff...i spoke to her in a calm way but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustration..i know it might not be the best thing to do...i dont know if i should be even calling her again...i am confused...and angry and mostly frustrated....who the F*ck she thinks she is ?

I so knew it.

Stalker

Last edited by fatcat69; 01-27-2008 at 02:40 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Anti-Traders--people who don't trade, and have a reason they don't trade.
    That aint the right way to put it. The right way is:

Those who dont trade and have abt those who trade and cant keep to keep their comments where they are needed.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I feel sorry for this guy. I am going to take the high road on this one. I think we are dealing with a 13 year old kid who is bitter that he is not as appreciated as others. Squirrl3 no need to talk or defend yourself on his assumptions you've been very helpful in other forums and threads and also used some of your adive. My vault account i do group buys do you know what that is? Paying for some very good content with real money my friend. The vault is an account i value very much for business ebooks and such since i run a production company. I'm not a show off i don't go around saying to members i'm better then you cause i'm in FTN or any of the other sites mentioned. I tryt o uplift anyone who said to me they want to be apart of those said trackers. I try to give friendly constructive advice to those who are not as fortunate as someone else. Want to know why? Cause i was once in their position whether it's money, making friends, being noticed, getting into good trackers that have alot to offer whether it's the forum your after, content, or both. I think you tried to make a point but your approach ended up coming off wrong. And for that my friend is your problem not mines, not fatcats, not squirrl3 or anyone else you mentioned.

[quote=Polarbear;2617140]hey grimms some guy just gave me a great idea for a dancehall anthem.

If your not being funny pm me and i'll let you hear my music and you could be the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    hey grimms some guy just gave me a great idea for a dancehall anthem.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ownload-272431
    If your serious pm me and i'll let you hear my music and you can be the judge.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-27-2008 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    oh welcome fat cat i was just waiting how much longer before i get your messages...are you stupid or sumthing...any one could buffer his account with good pipes....i tot you r the spammer post the no of forum posts you have in those above mentioned id's....
    " FSC: 55gb in 1 week
    ScL: 220gb in 1 week
    BCG: 135gb in 4 weeks (with 4 torrents)
    ScT: 200gb in 4 weeks
    iTS 165gb in 4 weeks
    FTN: 67gb in 2 weeks (only on like 5 torrents)"

seems like you have done a greatjob...and everyone who is reading this...now you all know how to get invites become one of these "FATCAT69" the best part being everythign is less then 4 week old...seems like this whole anti trader shit really works ,well time to reinvent myself,with a brand new id which says i am anti trader...hope atleast the ones with brains would know the catch here....he was recently invited to all the places everyone else want to be in..dont worry you will too.. just follow him...spamming will get you places,you posts need not have quality just google for a few images mostly chuck norris..and spam them with it and yeah dont forget to call yourself an anti trader...you need not post anything in no other forums,just fst will do the job...and the best past about fsc and ftn from what i heard is...they are more about community and not about the no of gb's someone uploads..

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Whats wrong with Chuck Norris? He has had some good movies in his past and a great tv show called Texas Walker Ranger.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i always knew u were in iTS IRC

and that is why i never openly talked about IP loggin. As long as the IRC log isn't manipulated, it won't hold anything against me
    well i am still waiting...

@fatcat
    and as far me and getting a life is concerned guess what...i have been having a whole lot of life untill i started bittorrenting,i am taking a break from having a life...when i was 21 i would date 3 different gals on the same day...well of course now i am gotten older and i have lost my charm i recently got rejected by a gal ,but i am still the man compared to you....i might have a lot of phone sex but its only because i choose to...i know how to protect myself from these std's because i dont trust in rubbers anymore....yes i did get rejected by a gal recently what is your point fatcat has it got anything to do with bittorrent section....you know what fat cat i never said i was perfect yes i am shit...unlike you i dont project an idealistic image,of myself so that everyone would follow me....forget it allrite .i know you r a little angry because i am stripping you little by little from what you appear to be to what you actually are...its jsut human the way you react i forgive you..

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    oh welcome fat cat i was just waiting how much longer before i get your messages...are you stupid or sumthing...any one could buffer his account with good pipes....i tot you r the spammer post the no of forum posts you have in those above mentioned id's....
    " FSC: 55gb in 1 week
    ScL: 220gb in 1 week
    BCG: 135gb in 4 weeks (with 4 torrents)
    ScT: 200gb in 4 weeks
    iTS 165gb in 4 weeks
    FTN: 67gb in 2 weeks (only on like 5 torrents)"

seems like you have done a greatjob...and everyone who is reading this...now you all know how to get invites become one of these "FATCAT69" the best part being everythign is less then 4 week old...seems like this whole anti trader shit really works ,well time to reinvent myself,with a brand new id which says i am anti trader...hope atleast the ones with brains would know the catch here....he was recently invited to all the places everyone else want to be in..dont worry you will too.. just follow him...spamming will get you places,you posts need not have quality just google for a few images mostly chuck norris..and spam them with it and yeah dont forget to call yourself an anti trader...you need not post anything in no other forums,just fst will do the job...and the best past about fsc and ftn from what i heard is...they are more about community and not about the no of gb's someone uploads..
    Why dont you post your username on trackers as everyone here knows mine...cmon, be a man and stop hiding.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Dude your taking this BT stuff to another level. What does getting 3 girls in the same day have to do with any of this. This thread seems like a bashing of me (grimms) and fatcat. You stated your claim, we got your point you don't like me or fatcat cause we are active and bring something that some like to this community. Wasn't this suppose to be tips for anti-traders which is very misleading by the way. Get over yourself dude.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast