Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: So I just got an FTN acct...

Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well he kinda has a point there SgtMajor
    Need FTN,FSC

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post

Great post and I fully agree with you.

I'm sure he was the only trader who got in FTN.
    I presume you meant "wasn't"

And as for the sentiments of the posts, well, you just don't get it do you, either of you?

It's just another tracker traded to you, isn't it?

So which trades should and should not get in then? The "honest" trader who posted here, or the "dishonest" trader who didn't post? Is there a difference?
    this might be a little off topic :
    well, you just don't get it do you?
    what i dont get is... ... at some point in the users life he would think of torrenting as one of the most important thing in his life and would invest a lot of emotions into it,and its really disapointing/disheartning to lose an account at that phase..... its just a suggestion i hope the other sensible admins understand this...i dont have the same interest in torrenting i had a few months before, i think its the same with everyone,people lose interest....it wouldnt hurt to be generous to people by letting them keep what they already have
    well you havent traded have you ,if no they probably you dont know what a particular tracker would mean to a particular trader may be it is not just an other tracker traded,dont you think so its possible.....if yes then the trader should be allowed to learn from his own experience which is good and which is bad.
    So which trades should and should not get in then? The "honest" trader who posted here, or the "dishonest" trader who didn't post? Is there a difference?
    i dont know which trades should or shouldnt get in i guess its up to the admin...i just said what i felt ,and this guy seemed honest i just belived my instincts ...if you r looking for a difference you will find it,if you dont find it :you r not looking hard enough or may be you dont want to see the difference....
    and to conclude traders are ok,they might not be sumthing to be proud about in a site,but they definatly are not as bad as most of the people imply...you should know better you have been here longer then me,
    i might be wrong.and also its just a virtual not so important world right ,y do you choose to be soo hostile when you can be a lot nicer like i said there r better things in life where you can have uncompromising standards and ideals...SgtMajor:i have seen you post a lot of times one thing which amazes me is the way you r so sure about stuff,people(traders),....like you know everything,you have learnt it all...i will tell you something in the end all we know is we know nothing,thats the only truth (movie:protagonist)there are always bigger and better people then you and me
    Last edited by stitched; 02-23-2008 at 09:27 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post

I presume you meant "wasn't"

And as for the sentiments of the posts, well, you just don't get it do you, either of you?

this might be a little off topic :
    well, you just don't get it do you?
    what i dont get is... ... at some point in the users life he would think of torrenting as one of the most important thing in his life and would invest a lot of emotions into it,and its really disapointing/disheartning to lose an account at that phase..... its just a suggestion i hope the other sensible admins understand this...i dont have the same interest in torrenting i had a few months before, i think its the same with everyone,people lose interest....it wouldnt hurt to be generous to people by letting them keep what they already have
    well you havent traded have you ,if no they probably you dont know what a particular tracker would mean to a particular trader may be it is not just an other tracker traded,dont you think so its possible.....if yes then the trader should be allowed to learn from his own experience which is good and which is bad.
    i dont know which trades should or shouldnt get in i guess its up to the admin...i just said what i felt ,and this guy seemed honest i just belived my instincts ...if you r looking for a difference you will find it,if you dont find it :you r not looking hard enough or may be you dont want to see the difference....
    and to conclude traders are ok,they might not be sumthing to be proud about in a site,but they definatly are not as bad as most of the people imply...you should know better you have been here longer then me,
    i might be wrong.and also its just a virtual not so important world right ,y do you choose to be soo hostile when you can be a lot nicer like i said there r better things in life where you can have uncompromising standards and ideals...SgtMajor:i have seen you post a lot of times one thing which amazes me is the way you r so sure about stuff,people(traders),....like you know everything,you have learnt it all...i will tell you something in the end all we know is we know nothing,thats the only truth (movie:protagonist)
    Wow - where do I start?

It's not about me, or you, or the OP, it's about the site. I am not hostile, I just post, you take it or leave it, you respond or you don't, you either get my posts or you dislike them. We don't all have to get along, as in real life, but I will always defend the right of reply, including you to have a go at me and make it personal, and if you don't like my response, then fair enough, but never take issue with a style of posting over content. One thing I don't do is lambast a poster for a lack of English skills over the point the poster was making, and if my bluntness annoys you, then ignore it and stay on topic and respond to the post not the poster.

It is the site owners choice that no trades, never ever, get in, no matter the excuse or the reason or the circumstances that the trade happened, good or bad user it makes no difference, it is his site and his rules, we should never circumvent the wishes of the site over a good, even a very good, sob story. We have no rights in that respect. It is not up for discussion to members anywhere to tell a site owner who should and who should not get access to his site, by trading or invite even. If we don't like the rules, then stay away and go elsewhere, there are plenty of choices.

And your last point is correct, none of us know nothing in the grand scheme of things
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 02-23-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Wow - where do I start?

It's not about me, or you, or the OP, it's about the site. I am not hostile, I just post, you take it or leave it, you respond or you don't, you either get my posts or you dislike them. We don't all have to get along, as in real life, but I will always defend the right of reply, including you to have a go at me and make it personal, and if you don't like my response, then fair enough, but never take issue with a style of posting over content. One thing I don't do is lambast a poster for a lack of English skills over the point the poster was making, and if my bluntness annoys you, then ignore it and stay on topic and respond to the post not the poster.

And your last point is correct, none of us know nothing in the grand scheme of things
    i know you r a lot smarter then me sgt.major with all your complicated words...i never said i have better english skill then no one,i cant even spell a few words properly...if you r refering to my post about me mocking polarbear's english it was done because a few days before polarbear and supper had an argument in which polarbear was making fun of the the kind of sentences formed by supper.... i was just trying to talk to polarbear the way polarbear would speak to some one,i dont forget rudeness of people....and i tot those 3 question u asked was implied at me so i replied to u, forgive me if i tot wrong...like i have already said i wasnt telling anyone to do anything...i was just suggesting what i tot about "Argyle" situation trying to explain it in a more dramatic way possibly,because i felt bad when i lost my ftn , usually i dont post where i am not required to post but i was trying to help by explain the situation to brandon what Argyle might have tot when he posted this thread ,there is a lot of difference between telling and suggesting[/b]
    "It is the site owners choice that no trades, never ever, get in, no matter the excuse or the reason or the circumstances that the trade happened, good or bad user it makes no difference, it is his site and his rules, we should never circumvent the wishes of the site over a good, even a very good, sob story. We have no rights in that respect. It is not up for discussion to members anywhere to tell a site owner who should and who should not get access to his site, by trading or invite even. If we don't like the rules, then stay away and go elsewhere, there are plenty of choices."
    ^^this is telling,now we all know you r very smart and you have dressed up this statement very well,its very hard to pick which part is telling and which is not but still for a common man like me it seemed like telling the reader what it is,what everyone can see and know already,trading is against tracker rules he shouldnt have done it,but he did... i was trying to explain what others mostly wont understand especially anti-traders,not that it would matter to you.....some one who would read you post might/will just say you r right,and i know you r...but its a torrent site account,he hasnt bought an invite ,he doesnt belong to any anti-trading organization...if it matters he has confessed "if he can be spared of the agony of having got an FTN account and lost his ftn account,then y not..."
    Last edited by stitched; 02-23-2008 at 10:15 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Its really simple and there is no need for debate since FTN doesn't allow account trading if you get caught you are disabled.

The person that really should be worried is the original owner of the account because if his info gets shared with other communities he/she could end up losing more then just the FTN account, since most sites hate account trading.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Its really simple and there is no need for debate since FTN doesn't allow account trading if you get caught you are disabled.

The person that really should be worried is the original owner of the account because if his info gets shared with other communities he/she could end up losing more then just the FTN account, since most sites hate account trading.
    Expect a PM from me shortly btw, since I haven't seen speed around. THS knew about about this
    We take account trading pretty seriously..
    Last edited by Brandon; 02-23-2008 at 11:29 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post

Expect a PM from me shortly btw, since I haven't seen speed around. THS also knows about this
    We take account trading pretty seriously..
    lol, tommoro no tracker will remain to use with the seedbox

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Wow brandon you still amaze me, with the ease you catch traders. #ftn-support is great to watch

Someone invite me to fsc please

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Wow brandon you still amaze me, with the ease you catch traders. #ftn-support is great to watch
    I am not a programmer but is it so hard to write a code which checks for an ip change?

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I kinda like You...but 2500 since October is insane. U really had that much to tell? Or like the limelight? Hope no offense made.
    None taken. I'm actually really active here for some reason. I like this place and a few other forums not related to bittorrent. More active then I am in real life as far as talking to folk(I have a life, i just like my privacy). I'm a very humble quiet dude who just enjoy's my wife, daughter, few friends and music career. Also i'm very opinionated, and this place makes it easy for one to be open and share ones views. I dislike alot of attention as well(I'm very private person, a recluse). Your not so bad yourself. Thats my boring story for ya.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast