Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Stopping the Cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Femto View Post
    The only cheater in a torrent site is that donation button.
    Yes, because every owner of a torrent site want to pay 500-3000$ a month themself.
    If you can't pay it, don't ask others to do it for you. Simple business ethic.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post

Yes, because every owner of a torrent site want to pay 500-3000$ a month themself.
    What kind of bullshit is it you're teaching??

I would go and take a good long look at what business ethics involve, before opening my mouth about how private trackers go against it.

Are you saying that someone providing a service that people want, is not entitled to get help running that service? Because if you are, then you couldn't be more wrong.

The only business ethics tracker staff go against is not using this service to make profit, which is a nono in ethics. Providing time and knowledge without getting paid. That goes against everything a business should stand for. Maybe because a private tracker isn't a business.

From now on, I would suggest you do your homework and pay attention in class. I sure hope your teachers in ethics didn't teach you what you just claimed, because then they should be replaced with someone that actually knows what they is teaching.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2

What Blue_Skies said.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567