Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Skizo, did u know theres alot of news about your state :)

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Like I previously stated. You have a right to your opinion as I do mine. It's ok to disagree, but to state that all 911 theorist's and believers of the Documentary loose change, are morons, is not a valid enough response. Post something with a little more substance. Show me the proven facts you speak of? I Hope not that contrived, spoiler post bullshit? You CAN'T. Embarrassed why? I'm happy.
    Post something with more substance??

It isn't my opinion at all. The very excerpt I posted is PROVEN FACT of how the towers fell.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #32
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Whatever.. I'm done arguing with you. Yes please, beat your head against the wall. Hopefully you'll lose all memory.

Other sad news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080305/..._dems_analysis

I guess we'll just have a much tighter race from this point on.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    mcclain gets my vote

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2

Omg it's a conspiracy!!
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    But seriously,who do you think is better for America as a president?
    from what i know?
    USA's budget is trillion dollars short.
    there is an economical depression coming.
    many people are losing there jobs daily.
    you are engaging in two fruitless wars and it seems you are going for the third one shortly.
    what's best for America?
    I think McCain will be best, but that's far too debatable to even attempt to discuss in an interwebs forum, imo.

Hardly topics for the Lounge and certainly difficult to answer in a few words but I'll try.

Our deficit is enormous, yes, and far more than a trillion dollars. Most of which is owed to oil related countries and China. The last countries we want to be in the pocket of, but...

Recession? More than likely but it has little to do with the deficit but more about federal rates, mortgage bs, etc... Economies go up and down... fact of life.

Many people lose jobs daily but many gain them as well. The average unemployment rate for 2007 was only 4.6%; not bad at all really. It isn't like it's difficult to find a job.

I can't speak too much about the war as I haven't paid too much attention in the past few months.
    Yeah we are in a recession. That stimulus package won't do squat but I'll take it.
    Either I'll save it or put it on a credit card.

I'm not using it to buy anything though.

This mortgage bs isn't bs. It's quite huge. The reason the economy was looking up these past years was mainly attributed to the booming housing market and nothing a politician did.

If Hillary wins the nomination, McCain gets my vote.

I don't like Hillary at all. Obama could be a pick since he doesn't seem too indoctrinated in Congress' corruptness.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 03-05-2008 at 10:25 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

I think McCain will be best, but that's far too debatable to even attempt to discuss in an interwebs forum, imo.

Hardly topics for the Lounge and certainly difficult to answer in a few words but I'll try.

Our deficit is enormous, yes, and far more than a trillion dollars. Most of which is owed to oil related countries and China. The last countries we want to be in the pocket of, but...

Recession? More than likely but it has little to do with the deficit but more about federal rates, mortgage bs, etc... Economies go up and down... fact of life.

Many people lose jobs daily but many gain them as well. The average unemployment rate for 2007 was only 4.6%; not bad at all really. It isn't like it's difficult to find a job.

I can't speak too much about the war as I haven't paid too much attention in the past few months.
    Yeah we are in a recession. That stimulus package won't do squat but I'll take it.

This mortgage bs isn't bs. It's quite huge. The reason the economy was looking up these past years was mainly attributed to the booming housing market and nothing a politician did.

I don't like Hillary at all. Obama could be a pick since he doesn't seem too indoctrinated in Congress' corruptness.
    Couldn't agree more on the housing thing with Congress dropping intrest rates. I didn't mean "bs" as in to downplay the situation, but more as a snide comment of disapproval.
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-06-2008 at 06:17 AM.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #38
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

I couldn't agree with you more, regarding that stimulus package. It's definitely dog do, but i'll take it. Got too many bills to pay(Especially utilities). The mortgage crisis is a huge issue(That is escalating daily). Especially in Massachusetts. Nobody is buying anything!. Nothing but constant foreclosures. Right now it's a buyers market out here(Due to property owners wanting to sell). Sellers are furious. They can't sell their property fast enough. I was in the Real Estate game, but dropped out a while back.

I don't like Hillary or John McCain. My vote goes to Obama, but this is probably not the proper place to discuss this, even though I already did and seen where that lead. Everyone has their own political opinions,views, and it can get quite nasty between folks who don't agree on candidates and their beliefs(Same with Religion). The Mortgage crisis is a real problem though.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. Lounge   -   #39

Couldn't agree more on the housing thing with Congress dropping intrest rates. I didn't mean "bs" as in to downplay the situation, but more as a snide comment of disapproval.
    Congress didn't drop interest rates. Congress can't drop interest rates. I just said it had nothing to with what a politician did. Congress can do the stimulus package stuff though.

Here's how it went down.

1. Already had bad economy.

2. 9/11 happened.

3. The Federal Reserve drops interest rates.

4. Housing market booms. This is due to many people "getting in" on ground floor rates to get in home but also, and this is the bad part, flippers driving up the cost.

I've seen houses bought and sat on just sell again like crazy. I have The National Harbor going up right down the road from here and homes in this area have been doubling in price up until recently.

I mean I'm already in a hotbed area being near the Capitol. Now I have my property tax going up cuz I'm in a hotbed of a hotbed.

Also anyone who is not looking into refinancing their home right now is a fool (if they don't already have a low rate). In many case, you refinance with absolutely no closing costs (which is usually the barrier for most refis).

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post

I couldn't agree with you more, regarding that stimulus package. It's definitely dog do, but i'll take it. Got too many bills to pay(Especially utilities). The mortgage crisis is a huge issue(That is escalating daily). Especially in Massachusetts. Nobody is buying anything!. Nothing but constant foreclosures. Right now it's a buyers market out here(Due to property owners wanting to sell). Sellers are furious. They can't sell their property fast enough. I was in the Real Estate game, but dropped out a while back.

I don't like Hillary or John McCain. My vote goes to Obama, but this is probably not the proper place to discuss this, even though I already did and seen where that lead. Everyone has their own political opinions,views, and it can get quite nasty between folks who don't agree on candidates and their beliefs(Same with Religion). The Mortgage crisis is a real problem though.
    Well me and Skizo are not really on the same page politically but we can discuss stuff with no problem. Sometimes I might get testy cuz Skiz many times comes off as delusional or gullible but it's all in fun.

For instance, I think he really believes the Republican Congress is responsible for the housing boom cuz they set the interest rate low. I remember him giving a lot of credit to Bush for our growth or unemployment rates (or something like that).

I like folks him cuz it lets me peer into other ways that people think. Our country did elect G.W. Bush twice and I was confuzzled. I always thought it was computer voting that did it. Now I believe people actually voted the mofo in.

Btw, I like Obama too. However, I'm not sold on his ability to govern a nation and handle certain situations. He'll definitely be better then Bush but that's like yelling loudly how you can do calculus better than a retard.

Obama will speak better than Bush, definitely has more charisma and is most likely smarter (although he needs a world leaders' names self-test). I fear, as many black people do, that he'll be shot at though.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 03-06-2008 at 07:09 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast