Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

  1. #1
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Anybody getting it?

    I hear that Fry's has a deal for the Xbox 360 version for $39.99 (supposadly starts on the 20th). I bought my copy online at buy.com. Buy.com has the game for PS3 and Xbox 360 for $43.99 with Google Checkout.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 03-18-2008 at 08:12 PM.

  2. Games   -   #2
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    595
    You do know that the forum you're posting on is called FILESHARINGTALK right? You should be pirating that shit! Odds are good I (along with almost everyone else here) will be downloading it for free.

  3. Games   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,112
    Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    You do know that the forum you're posting on is called FILESHARINGTALK right? You should be pirating that shit! Odds are good I (along with almost everyone else here) will be downloading it for free.
    I know that "you only pay for the hardware",but why fault someone who is only trying to be helpful.
    I for one appreciate that silent h3ro took the time to offer me the option.Besides sometimes it's beneficial to buy a game,the industry doesn't run on good wishes.

  4. Games   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    225
    anyone play this yet?
    i played first part for PC... waiting for the second one to be released on PC also...

    does the story wrap up nicely or is there RS:V3??
    i know i was upset with how the first one finished...

  5. Games   -   #5
    I played the first part on PC , but it sucks! , Cod 4 totally pwned it :S

  6. Games   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by EnerGizer View Post
    I played the first part on PC , but it sucks! , Cod 4 totally pwned it :S
    I liked the first one... Major part of the game play, same like in every other RB6, is being tactical... Something that COD series has always lacked.

  7. Games   -   #7
    Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    argentina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    You should be pirating that shit! Odds are good I (along with almost everyone else here) will be downloading it for free.
    You are right

  8. Games   -   #8
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    You do know that the forum you're posting on is called FILESHARINGTALK right? You should be pirating that shit! Odds are good I (along with almost everyone else here) will be downloading it for free.
    I know that "you only pay for the hardware",but why fault someone who is only trying to be helpful.
    I for one appreciate that silent h3ro took the time to offer me the option.Besides sometimes it's beneficial to buy a game,the industry doesn't run on good wishes.
    Thanks for the support. I feel the same way.


    I used to pirate all my Xbox and PSP games but ever since I've sold both, I decided that I would buy a next gen console and actually buy the games. I have not broken that promise to myself. I have purchased somewhere around 20-30 Xbox 360 and PS3 games and I feel pretty good about supporting the software (game) companies. Yes it costs a lot but when you buy the games, but you can be sure that they will pump out more quality games as a result of consumers.

    By the way, the PS3 doen't run games on hdd or backed up disks so if you only own a PS3 console then you are SOL. Only the Xbox 360 plays your back-ups, or pirated games in necromantic's case.

    I visit this forum because, yes, I do still pirate computer software like Photoshop, but c'mon $999 for CS3? I cannot afford that (I'm 18 with out a job - it's hard to get employed in Michigan). I try to buy my games on discount, so I save as much as possible (much cheaper than the software I use).
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 03-29-2008 at 01:33 AM.

  9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    311
    I'm gonna get this game for sure. I loved the first one, and since the reviews are very supporting, why not...
    Last edited by Ri0T; 04-13-2008 at 09:36 PM.

  10. Games   -   #10
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    I've never played any of the rainbow six games.

    I played and beat splinter cell double agent (recently) and I bought ghost recon advanced warfighter 2...haven't beat it yet but i'm disappointed with the multiplayer, not a true coop game.
    I've never played any of the RB6 games...
    How does this game compare to it? Is there a good coop mode in this game or is it similar to SCDA and graw2 where the coop is unrelated to the single player story?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •