Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    So he lost an eye big deal, he'll live.
    hahaha

2. Movies & TV   -   #132
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I would laugh also, but I've had shit spoiled for me way too many times. And that post reminded me once again why I stay away from threads like these until I'm done watching everything. You're still in for a great episode though macky.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 10-12-2011 at 04:48 AM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #133
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I would laugh also, but I've had shit spoiled for me way too many times. And that post reminded me once again why I stay away from threads like these until I'm done watching everything. You're still in for a great episode though macky.
    its definitely a rookie move going on a thread about breaking bad after the season finale if you haven't watch it yet haha. but yeah id be shitty if i hadn't and went on without thinking and saw that photo of gus.

awesome ep though can't wait till next season- hank for don

4. Movies & TV   -   #134
    Glod's Avatar Poster
    I would highly recommend this series to anyone who enjoys thrillers. The tension between certain characters is extreme, and those characters are both well-developed and well-acted.

Spoiler: Show

5. Movies & TV   -   #135
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    My speculation for next season:

Spoiler: Show

Your predictions? Please use spoiler tags- who knows, one of us could be right...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #136
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Why should we have to put speculation in spoiler tags?

Monkey.

7. Movies & TV   -   #137
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    OK, feel free to spoil away now guys, I have seen the episode.
    /egomaniac

I had decided to stay out of the thread until I could watch the finale due to my last faux pas, maybe I should explain why I was in here to begin with. I wanted to see people's impressions of how the season ended. Juggling shows and coordinating schedules, it gets tricky to get around to an episode sometimes and I was curious if it was going to be a disappointment that could be put off til later. As much as I loved the finale, and the line, "I won", I'm actually kind of glad it's over now. However, I wouldn't weep if they decided to end the series right here.

-mjmongkey
    Last edited by mjmacky; 10-15-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Movies & TV   -   #138
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

Monkey.
    Ever watch a movie with someone who figures out, then blurts the ending 20 minutes in? It is bad enough trailers ruin movies within 30 seconds...

Yeti.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #139
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Monkey.
    Ever watch a movie with someone who figures out, then blurts the ending 20 minutes in? It is bad enough trailers ruin movies within 30 seconds...

Yeti.
    No. I haven't got any friends. If I did, I wouldn't be watching movies with them. If I did, and they started talking during the movie, I'd punch them in the fucking throat.

10. Movies & TV   -   #140
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Yeti.
    No. I haven't got any friends. If I did, I wouldn't be watching movies with them. If I did, and they started talking during the movie, I'd punch them in the fucking throat.
    I don't see where he said they had to be a friend. I think "someone" covered all the bases. For instance, what about the time the dude sitting kiddy corner to you in the adult theater yelled, "here comes the money shot!", did you punch him in the face?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast