Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Kazaa Dying?

titey a man of your image is entitled to be disgruntled

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    IamCool
    no

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    I've tried using everything said in the topic but nothing but kazaa seems to d/l as fast and as easily as kazaa!!!!

Kazaa still and always will RULE!!!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    megadethew
    I doubt it will last very long if this 'non-share' attitude is going to be continued.
    I tried grabbing about 20 files (mp3 joke tunes) this morning.. only got 2 to finally connect and these were at approx 0.23k and 0.08k
    Hopefully, I won't find they are fakes in 3 or 4 days when the downloadz complete.
    lol I miss the 120k download speed of a month ago

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Ex-member
    I just downloaded 2 verified Age of Mythology BINs in under 2 days... I think there's life in Fastrack yet

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Yep every movie i can think of is on Kazaa, so there is still life in the old Gal yet..

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    although kazaa has nearly everything anyone could want on it, getting it is becoming harder and harder due to floods of fakes!

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    It has to be said that I agree MOST files are on Kazaa, but it is the d/l speed that is killing the client.

and 2 AOM bins in 2 days is definitely not fast (try AOM from bittorrent in 3 hours)

this is the problem with the FT network, there needs to be a plug pulled on the share cheat to kill the leeching & there needs to be an ICH handler to kill the fakes

I don't like the idea of the supreme being and lowered bandwidth for less files shared, but I think there should be a minimum share u/l of 10kbps for all bandwidth users, I mean this will not affect 56k'rs and those ppl with dsl,T1,T3 and better can specify 20kbps and more without touching the bandwidth

This will speed up the network and hopefully revive a flagging beast

Surely ppl who are involved in the kmd & k-lite clients can see what is happening and build in a minimum u/l bandwidth and kill the sharerating restrictions, it is simple, KILL LEECHING, KILL U/L bandwidth scrooges and speed up the network for all

Lets help the family grow

~-- patience just takes practice --~

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Poster
    I believe as time goes on, KaZaA will progress..

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    it is hope that keeps this p2p running at the mo.

Simonno2003 hit the nail on the head when he gave the ave of 1.5kbps per user

this is a sad state of affairs.

It is no good hoping that kazaa with evolve.. IT NEED TO EVOLVE TO KEEP GOING

~-- patience just takes practice --~

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast