Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovethescene.net

marty2810
    take a look for yourselves it's a very friendly site,everyones helpful and I'd recommend it but then I am a bit biased lol

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Update

Members: 824/3,500
    Torrents: 443
    Seeders: 707
    Leechers: 43
    Peers: 750
    Threads: 186

Free Leech continues Enjoy!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well, Trancer, I signedup, and like you, the site is very friendly, if things go fine then you´ll have time for tuning some things.
    But now you must assure that every single good user that gets into will stay, and due to that I´ll give you an advice: I tried to download a torrent, well, It took me more than 24 hours to get the first bit. One seeder and he was not connected, then I downloaded the file at a very low speed, that´s not relevant for me, but if you are still having few torrents and few seeders, you must be sure about what it´s there, it´s really available.
    I´ll be around and if there´s something I can help with I´ll do it gladly, for now I think that giving you advices is the best way I can help.

My best wishes.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    It's a nice site with possibilities but Nemrod is right about it taking a long time to dl some torrents and that some of the users uploading torrents are not fully connectible. Hopefully that gets sorted out.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Yeah that is something that needs to be worked on We do have servers running though so alot of torrents are high speed

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Update

Members: 1,020/3,500
    Torrents: 517
    Seeders: 955
    Leechers: 36
    Peers: 991

We are now 9 days old and it's not looking bad at all

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    I'm going to agree with some of the previous posters and say that there isn't really a market for a new scene tracker right now. I mean, take a look at GFTracker. That site has very good pre-times and is freeleech, is not too hard to get into, but has very few peers and snatches on its torrents.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Yes i agree we need to get more members as we are still small.And my hope is that we get leechers etc and share! We have a great community base which is great.But it will take time to grow but hey i'm in no rush

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    The only thing I can see wrong with your site is this...