Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a few questions about FTN

Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    It took me 5 years of grovelling, so much grovelling I wore my kneecaps out, pfft, kids today!
    Worth it though - I'm sure it was your lifelong ambition to get an invite after you heard about the great community there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    It took me 5 years of grovelling, so much grovelling I wore my kneecaps out, pfft, kids today!
    Worth it though - I'm sure it was your lifelong ambition to get an invite after you heard about the great community there.
    It is my dream tracker, I needed it so much my life would end without it, and I only wanted it for the community as I love them all, torrents mean nothing to me, and I brought along my g/f just for the staff.

/my knees are hurting again, back to the zimmerframe I go.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post

It is my dream tracker, I needed it so much my life would end without it, and I only wanted it for the community as I love them all, torrents mean nothing to me, and I brought along my g/f just for the staff.

/my knees are hurting again, back to the zimmerframe I go.
    I totally feel you my friend

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    I must be hugely unlucky then :S lol, Better polish up on my grovelling,heh
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    lol. Even though I'm not in FTN, I believe it will come to you if you help others, care about community etc. I don't like people who just constantly beg for FTN or other trackers because of its rarity. It's stupid.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    heh, if that was referring to me , it was a joke lol
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Halliwell, one piece of advice: stop asking about FTN. You've just joined, you've got 21 post but how many of those 21 posts are about FTN? To some people this automatically disqualifies you. Don't join FST just to beg people for high level invites; show you could be a good addition to a tracker's comunnity by adding something to the community here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    Halliwell, one piece of advice: stop asking about FTN. You've just joined, you've got 21 post but how many of those 21 posts are about FTN? To some people this automatically disqualifies you. Don't join FST just to beg people for high level invites; show you could be a good addition to a tracker's comunnity by adding something to the community here.
    Wise words
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Have to say most of people here are really nice. I mean it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by saimer View Post
    Have to say most of people here are really nice. I mean it.
    I hope I am not in that category of "most of people", I would hate to be labelled as Nice but Dim lyke, even if it is really nice, lyke.

Bollox to that!! Fukkin noice my arse. There must be someone I can upset before I go to bed?

AArrgghh!!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast