Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Skank of the month

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    I don't like baths.

Sitting in a pool of your own shite is bad enough. Making it soapy shite doesn't really improve the situation for me but to each their own.
    Y'know, we may have spotted a generational thing; we prefer showers, she prefers baths - much as our parents and grandparents did.

I like old-fashioned girls, myself.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #92
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    No no no, baths it's always been and baths it always will be. We never had a shower at home when I was a kid.

Bath time happens in the morning because that's the only time when I am alone in the flat and can perform my ablutions and do my lady things without getting yelled at to find stuff or asked what I'm doing and why every 5 minutes. Admittedly would be much better to have it at night before you get into bed, but needs must.

Baths work in conjunction with soap. Soap holds the dirt away from you by forming a structure around it which is attracted to water on the outside but hydrophobic on the inside. The inside is where the dirt sits. The soap also repels itself, thus staying dissolved in the water. In effect, you may be sat in the bath surrounded by dirt, but the soap and dirt complexes are held away from you and in the water quite effectively by something known as the natural order of the universe.

You bunch of freakin' mongoloids .

You can try and explain why a bath is not a filthy ordeal with your science, but it sounds like witchery to me.

Compulsions > science

-bd

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    I don't like baths.

Sitting in a pool of your own shite is bad enough. Making it soapy shite doesn't really improve the situation for me but to each their own.
    Y'know, we may have spotted a generational thing; we prefer showers, she prefers baths - much as our parents and grandparents did.

Do you think she has a tin bath, filled with water boiled in a pan, in front of the range.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    No no no, baths it's always been and baths it always will be. We never had a shower at home when I was a kid.

Bath time happens in the morning because that's the only time when I am alone in the flat and can perform my ablutions and do my lady things without getting yelled at to find stuff or asked what I'm doing and why every 5 minutes. Admittedly would be much better to have it at night before you get into bed, but needs must.

Baths work in conjunction with soap. Soap holds the dirt away from you by forming a structure around it which is attracted to water on the outside but hydrophobic on the inside. The inside is where the dirt sits. The soap also repels itself, thus staying dissolved in the water. In effect, you may be sat in the bath surrounded by dirt, but the soap and dirt complexes are held away from you and in the water quite effectively by something known as the natural order of the universe.

You bunch of freakin' mongoloids .

You can try and explain why a bath is not a filthy ordeal with your science, but it sounds like witchery to me.

Compulsions > science *

-bd
    */immortalized

Really?

I'm working really hard just now to resist a comment about global warming...

Do you think she has a tin bath, filled with water boiled in a pan, in front of the range.
    Nah, she's got one of them ones got claws on 'er.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #95
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1

I believe it's a wooden tub, filled with water boiled in a kettle, over a bed of coals.

-bd

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

I remember those

Fact
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Weans being washed in the sink. True story.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post

In my fantasy it's a wooden tub, filled with water boiled in a kettle, over a bed of coals.

-bd
    /Fixed.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Weans being washed in the sink. True story.

Belfast sink like - not one of your modern Franke jobs.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

I remember those

Fact
    I remember when the list of various uses for them was extended to icing beer kegs.

-Mark Twain

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast