Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: offer sharing bmtv acc

hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemgona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    @ kareemgona, you're talking to a wall bro, if you look at the majority of his posts he does this everywhere. He obviously has a very limited vocabulary and a limited ability in expressing himself in a respectable manner. His parents must be so proud.
    Well lets say that everyone has the right to learn , I pointed him to some important points that he has to take care of , to listen or not it's his choice , I just did the right thing
    flamers should be banned. I've read his earlier posts and I've concluded that he is disrespectful towards others.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Regardless of any history taken into account, one thing to keep in mind outfordeep is the one that started the flaming. While I don't agree or see a need to do it personally flamers was attacked by another member first.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    Regardless of any history taken into account, one thing to keep in mind outfordeep is the one that started the flaming. While I don't agree or see a need to do it personally flamers was attacked by another member first.
    exactly...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by flamers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    exactly...
    If others steal , do you steal 2 ?? if others do anything wrong , do you do the same ?? lol
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    so, is anyone up for a beer?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i think flamers is a good addition to the site

a big FU to those who disagree

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    i think flamers is a good addition to the site

a big FU to those who disagree
    +1 ... I agree ROFL ...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    There is no excuse for bad language, I can swear as much as any one but I am capable of having a disagreement with some one and a major row with them and not need to use foul language to get my point across. To be honest if they start using foul language against me in a topic I feel that is a victory initself as they clear to not have the intelect to have a good debate with me
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    There is no excuse for bad language, I can swear as much as any one but I am capable of having a disagreement with some one and a major row with them and not need to use foul language to get my point across. To be honest if they start using foul language against me in a topic I feel that is a victory initself as they clear to not have the intelect to have a good debate with me
    EXACTLY .... it seems to me that some users here need some sessions of communication , they need to learn how to communicate with others lol ...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    FU too

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast