Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: My site

We will do our best to keep all torrents and we have the funding..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Superseed101,

Good luck with the site. You'll have lots of competition, but if you don't try you'll never know if the site will fly. I congratulate you for at least trying. Who knows, maybe it will evolve into a great place.

Ignore those that mock and criticize - it it far too easy to do that then to actually do something creative as you are attempting.

I just signed up and will try to help.

Good luck again.

Nemrac

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    sad to know stoi, ppl run crazy for more sites because they'r afraid they can't find something on others i guess
    i wish there was one place, secure and with everything

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lol ok, so if you have the funding why the hell are you asking on a site like FST for uploaders, and your site is not even finished.

sorry but i think you have went about this all the wrong way, you should have got the tracker up like you wanted it, that includes design, got some members and good uploaders, then advertised it on here.

I still wish you good luck, but i think you are talking bollocks if you say you can keep every torrent thats ever uploaded onto your site alive forever. its just not humanly possible im afraid.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    1. uploaders are the key,,, preferably with pre/channel axx and/or affil sites
    2. minimum 100MBit upload link
    3. Free leech on all your files to begin with but enforce hit and run with instant ban/no warnings given ;>

great sites are made only in the long run after a community has developed eg: P*G only have 500 members but releases are faster than ScT/S*C,,granted they have the edge being ex scene members but i'm sure you understand what i'm getting @

best of luck with your site

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post

how people still manage to find catchy name for their 0-day trackers blah blah blah...
    hi kflint, that was posted before your comment.. misplaced threads and spam get infraction points but that's allowed? what are you waiting for? racism?

KFedit, reply below
    we posted at the exact same time but it's funnier to throw me bricks without checking right...

why don't you report it if you are offensed by it so we can do our job

now move on please and stop the flaming guys

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    no, i tought you did read it and tought he was making a compliment to me and my people.. but ok, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok, I do not mean to sound like a right tw@t here, but im just really curious.

If you have the funding to keep every torrent that is ever uploaded on your tracker, and keep it seeding, why do you need a donate button.

which btw when you go to donate says this

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Not a good sign to start with.

Just i know that i struggle to pay for my shitty 80gig hdd 3000gig bw 100mbit backup server every month, never mind pay for PBs of of hdd space and the bandwidth that must go with it.

like i said just curiosity getting the better off me here, dont take it the wrong way.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    When you get a new source, you need to make atleast all visual edits imo. Things like having ReadBeard in your FAQ and other default TBDev source inclusions should have been one of the first things you do before you invite people to join.

I personally think you should have gotten atleast most of the coding done before advertising your site. You will only get a rep for having a crappy looking site if everyone joins and sees that its not worth much. Remember Vista?
    Last edited by cRaZyOnE; 08-21-2008 at 04:02 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    OTO's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    hahahaha

logo looks great

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast