Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by chuntwurzle View Post
    I generated my keyword ages ago but like a numpty didnt make a note of it. I havent been online for about a month because of my ISP, Now I've tried every email address I can think of I might have used to sign up (it was ages ago)

Stoi can you see if my account is still there? My username is Plushchris (or it may have been Plushchris1 my memory is shocking) I loved the site and always tried to keep a 2.0 ratio.
    Your account is still there....it's under Plushchris. I don't know if he will but Stoi may be able to let you know the registered email address.

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chuntwurzle View Post
    I generated my keyword ages ago but like a numpty didnt make a note of it. I havent been online for about a month because of my ISP, Now I've tried every email address I can think of I might have used to sign up (it was ages ago)

Stoi can you see if my account is still there? My username is Plushchris (or it may have been Plushchris1 my memory is shocking) I loved the site and always tried to keep a 2.0 ratio.
    Your account is still there....it's under Plushchris. I don't know if he will but Stoi may be able to let you know the registered email address.

Nice! Thanks for that at least its still there, BC was my most used tracker and would be gutted to lose my account.

If stoi want to PM me even just the domain name of my email address it may jog my memory. I'm crap with all these email accounts, I only ever use Yahoo

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    Dahg's Avatar King of the BBQ

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

Yes it is ... and I am pretty sure you'll be invited the moment the system is operational
    Nice to know , I've just lost the 200+ GB I uploaded

serious., me too man. Somehow I wonder how that falls into the category Stoi says that we dont use the acct.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    Well, I am in the same boat with many I guess. I went to BCG and saw strange page. Tried back again today and thought was stragne, so I googled and found this site talking about the site. I got an e-mail several weeks back about generating keyword, so I did. I wrote it down and I guess I put it with that "other set" of car keys (hint hint...) and can't find it. I tried the recover method, box opens I enter the 2 e-mails I use for things like this, but nothing is showing up at my e-mail accounts. Sooo I guess I ask the same questions as others (hopefully you aren't all sick of helping yet.

Can someone see if my account is still active(ghurka???)? My username is same as here ...dudemeister. I had active torrents completed within last week so should be fine, but could someone look and make sure.

Is there any way to find out what was listed as my e-mail on my account? I've been registered for awhile so maybe its an old account or something.

Outside of that, I guess I am stuck. Any help greatly appreciated (stoi... whoever)

Thanks!

dudemeister

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    Dahg's Avatar King of the BBQ
    check the bcg irc chat room #waiting room #help - an op there should be able to help you

IRC~ Network: www.blackcats-games.net:6667

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by dudemeister View Post
    Well, I am in the same boat with many I guess. I went to BCG and saw strange page. Tried back again today and thought was stragne, so I googled and found this site talking about the site. I got an e-mail several weeks back about generating keyword, so I did. I wrote it down and I guess I put it with that "other set" of car keys (hint hint...) and can't find it. I tried the recover method, box opens I enter the 2 e-mails I use for things like this, but nothing is showing up at my e-mail accounts. Sooo I guess I ask the same questions as others (hopefully you aren't all sick of helping yet.
    If you really did get the chance to generate your keyword, then try typing in "recover"(without the quotes and make sure it's a lower case "R") in the search box, and type in your email address in the box that shows up at the bottom.

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    Thanks Dahg... I will give that a go...

Funkin'... Thanks for response,but I mentioned in my e-mail I did all that, and did it for the 2 e-mails I use for this kind of thing, but so far no responses to them, and since I can't access my profile, I have no idea what e-mail I have listed there<sigh>
    Thanks for trying to help though, it is appreciated

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    can anybody help? I can't get the box to come up when I type recover....I thought the site was down the whole time since I was always logged in...my computer crashed the other day and had my keyword in a notepad and I only remember the first 3 or 4 letters...I reformated and went to blackcatgames and it was the first time i seen that page and I thought it was down the whole time until i stumbled upon this site today ....

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    phistyle...
    read info that Dahg gave me above about IRC. I just went there using MIRC and got my addy from an op right away...
    but I think he just went to bed so might have to wait until tomorrow... give it a try

hmmm... well that didn't go well. I went to IRC and chatted with Adultery and got my regged e-mail. Thought I was fine, then realized my addy was not my current one. I used to have dsl thru msn, but they stopped offering it where I live so had to change. I use the same username, but is different provider than the one used to reg at BCG. There was sysops in #help so I figured I would wait till morning....just checked my IRC before I went to bed and saw I had been banned for idling in #help.
    <sigh>
    well I'm going to bed, guess I will try again tomorrow, but looking more like I am gonna be out of luck. My account is still active but can't get to it

Learn from my blunder...don't idle in #help
    Last edited by dudemeister; 10-08-2008 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    Dear Stoi,
    I'm a member of BCG for many months. I had uploaded more than 300GBs (ratio about 2.4) and I didn't know about these key words. I can't login sice yeasterday, because I get this hidden page.
    Can you help me? My BCG login is ziomek360, just like here. I have quite fast upload 10Mbs.

Best regards from Eastern Europe.

Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast