Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to change?

fst's Avatar Proud Polish member BT Rep: +4
    Excelent idea Odin.This is turn for me.I am on torrents world also 2 years.In the past make some bad thinks like scamming people cheatong trading etc.I pay for this everythink.I lost a lot torrents sites like its tl.org scc sct tt scl ethor indiantorrents polishtracker heaventracker ptn .I ine the past I first star on cheating on pt .In polish forums when i ask for help someone put on forums my explanation about why i cheat on pt and make me idiot.And wthen everythink start it.I quarel with ppl want a lot accounts .If i get baned for polsh forum i make other acc.But one time I see that hacker broke my seurity in computer and deltae all my details on hardisk everythink chance my password on email gadu gadu etc.And i see I need start new torrent future but is not easy like see.People still ofend me and steal my acc.Few months earlier i back on polish forum ask for chance and get it .Few weeks ago i last accounts on the forums like trackerreactor stn torreninvite.org because I promise some ppl ftn adn want for this seedbox.
    I am from poland have 20 years some pll know me corpik19 or onlythebest I want apology for everythink and start new torrent history with you Odin please give me chance .
    I am today member ftn tl bh tt sct elk revott iplay bcg pt ncore ethor scl scc.
    Pll dont like me stil .For now i try folow the rules faq in every tracker i have.I have seedbox.Try keep ratio 1.0 or more than expext staff on the folowing tracker.
    Last edited by fst; 12-13-2008 at 07:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hey guys, keep in mind that this thread has been created for people who want to change so if you consider yourself to be a good torrenter who know most of tracker's rules without breaking them, you're not in the good place...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    to all who guessing about the "winner". i some reasons i think that OP alredy picked someone, but i can be wrong of course

and pone44
    i suppose that any links of pics cant make any sense lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    hey guys, keep in mind that this thread has been created for people who want to change so if you consider yourself to be a good torrenter who know most of tracker's rules without breaking them, you're not in the good place...
    Stop spamming and writing everywhere your shity posts.People know how to do,they dont need your opinion asshole.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
    Stop spamming and writing everywhere your shity posts.People know how to do,they dont need your opinion asshole.
    Where as your contribution shows such depth, and well measured thought. Cretin...........

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    seems i made a new friend
    ajelik, you should care about your "Dr3aM Tr4ck3r$" instead of bothering honnest members...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Edit: Sorry.

Edit: Please don't spam this thread as below. chill cine and anjelik.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-14-2008 at 06:46 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4

seems i made a new friend
    ajelik, you should care about your "Dr3aM Tr4ck3r$" instead of bothering honnest members...
    Dont worry,I have plenty of them that some stupid guys giving me or I am hacking The problem is that you are a real asshole who is 24/7 in front of the monitor,probably dont have a job or school,attacking people and writing shits.Huh yeah you are a real asshole!
    Last edited by anjelik; 12-13-2008 at 10:50 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    correct me if i'm wrong but i think that Odin wants to help a noob or/and a reformed trader to change his mind about torrenting in the intention to make him a good and "trustable" bt user.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    correct me if i'm wrong but i think that Odin wants to help a noob or/and a reformed trader to change his mind about torrenting in the intention to make him a good and "trustable" bt user.
    So back to the basic:
    I want one member who wants to start his/her torrenting history all over again. I don’t care if you have traded or done other stupid things in the past. The only thing I demand is that you haven’t been in this game to long and have an open mind and are willing to listen.
    i guess it means any member that has done good own story can apply?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast