Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's going on with ScT ??? doesn't look good .. . . . .

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Maybe it's just been a slow day. Why to you rush to say something must be wrong? It's the day before Thanksgiving maybe the uploaders are just busy. People live other lives as well you know.

NO... actually these guys are correct.... i knew about this for about 4 days now already... theres a little more info that directly mentions S*T by name in a scene warning(which i just noticed is included in the article)... what i didn't know is that BRIEN was involved.... O.o
    I only thought the FTP went down as a precaution ...
    Last edited by jasperr; 11-27-2008 at 02:09 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The ftp was acctually up till yesterday.They changed their irc information as a result of the nfo being pred.I was surprized they didnt change the site info itself after that information being spread around.The reason SCT and a few other sites are lagging on pres is in fact due to TVL being taken offline. Despite what feeling said on the SCT forums it did effect SCT. Thats the main site they used for most of their content. They have several other sites they use but again TVL was the MAIN one they used. TL and a bunch of other sites were using this same topsite as well.BTW The comment about the uploaders being away by detale was incorrect since many of us know SCT uses auto uploaders for most of their content. AKA The uploaders could be visiting family members in another country and the content would still get upped the same.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateEagle View Post
    The ftp was acctually up till yesterday.They changed their irc information as a result of the nfo being pred.I was surprized they didnt change the site info itself after that information being spread around.The reason SCT and a few other sites are lagging on pres is in fact due to TVL being taken offline. Despite what feeling said on the SCT forums it did effect SCT. Thats the main site they used for most of their content. They have several other sites they use but again TVL was the MAIN one they used. TL and a bunch of other sites were using this same topsite as well.BTW The comment about the uploaders being away by detale was incorrect since many of us know SCT uses auto uploaders for most of their content. AKA The uploaders could be visiting family members in another country and the content would still get upped the same.
    Thats not true..some1 must stay up and keep scripts up and running? or do they fix by themself if something goes wrong?
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Thats not true..some1 must stay up and keep scripts up and running? or do they fix by themself if something goes wrong?
    Someone must stay up and keep scripts up and running?? If it was manual it wouldn't be a very good script would it...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateEagle View Post
    The scripts go down now and then. But every auto isnt gonna go down at the same time most likely lol1 of the servers might lockup or the script bugout but most of the time they use multiple autos to race the stuff to differant boxes.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Other groups will pick up the slack looking for the opportunity. Why is everyone so concerned?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    because we love sct

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    5th and over an hour and a half behind SCC and you guys are telling me there's nothing going on ? ? ? ?? ! ! ! !! !

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    5th and over an hour and a half behind SCC and you guys are telling me there's nothing going on ? ? ? ?? ! ! ! !! !

DUDE, if you listen and re-read...... you'll know.. their main source is down! do the math..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yea tons of releases r not getting released
    seems their situation is so bad there

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast