Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is torrenting killing too much time

thrillerboy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've been using torrents for more than a year, I often feel that it consumes a considerable amount of time, If you have more that 4 or 5 tracker, in which you need to maintain a good ratio. You have be careful in what you download and will it get leechers etc. Not to mention the filesharing forums, People seem to be always online in places like this :p

Obviously theres little less pressure for users with high speed connections or seedbox.

what are your opinions?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    p0ster
    Torrenting's not a job ffs, nor is it a game. I don't know why so many people treat it that way
    Open up desired site, search for desired torrent, load said torrent... Takes around 30 seconds I'd say?

If you find a forum that you enjoy posting in and start posting, it's more of a hobby. Unless of course, you're posting for filesharing reasons (hay guize, need moar posts so I can get eff tee enn?)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Indeed torrenting is a hobby that consumes plenty of time. Less time for family, friends and other activities...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    How so?, you just download the files you want walk off let it seed for days.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    When you're thinking more about how you're getting the files rather than enjoying/watching/using them, I'd say yes.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by acehood View Post
    When you're thinking more about how you're getting the files rather than enjoying/watching/using them, I'd say yes.
    Now that is true..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Guilty

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by vpg8000 View Post
    Guilty
    touche.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If u like torrent world,than live in torrent.
    If u think that torrenting is killing much time than dont use torrent.
    U can use rapidshare so u download and u dont care about seeding.

And if u want to be in torrent world than
    Only ,Dragoi92

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    torrenting it's a little bit of necesity, but a lot of hobby!!!
    you are more preocupied about the ratio than the content u download!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast