Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Damn is this a reson to be banned from SCT

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBird_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I appreciate that you took the time to explain them here Swax since obviously you were under no obligation to.
    Well said.

Oh, where is Pendrive to explain this shit now?
    He wont be back I bet.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Once again an Epic "what happened with my account" thread. Without a doubt, everyone of these ends up being from a douche guy who lies and turns out to be a trader...Or maybe it is just that I remember all those cause they are funny as shit!

Personally, I have problems with anyone that wants to point out mistakes in the comment section of of torrent. mooji was correct in being an ass to that guy...May have been too hardcore, but deserved nevertheless. As someone else pointed out...PM the uploader if it is so detrimental...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    No one can pm the uploader because torrents are uploaded as anonymous. And regular scene releases are uploaded by a bot anyway.
    Last edited by meelad; 01-02-2009 at 08:39 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Torrenting>Sex BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    Assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups
    Sorry to topple the ScT Staff bashing bandwagon, but Pendrive wasn't really banned just because of his comments.

He was found offering his account & invite for trade about 3 months ago, which is against ScT rules. But being the stereotypical "ego tripping power hungry" ScT Staff member that I am I decided to give the guy a second chance....

He had this noted in his comments, so when he pissed off mooji/uploaders again he blew his second chance.

Oh, and it wasn't mooji who banned him (or me), sorry to ruin people's theories further.

bad language edited
    Last edited by Stranger99; 01-02-2009 at 10:58 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    this attitude won't get you far

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    just use another tracker... u have so much choice, specially in 0days trackers

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Bad language edited
    Last edited by Stranger99; 01-02-2009 at 10:56 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger99
    Omg omg wtf i this just prove that i wanted to trade my account and i will fuckin give u all trackers ihave

FUCK U SCT BITCHES U MOTHERFUCKERS SON OF BITCHES FUCK SCT

FUCK U B ASTARDS

FUCK FUCK FUCK
    You're a true vulgarian aren't you ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    Sorry to topple the ScT Staff bashing bandwagon, but Pendrive wasn't really banned just because of his comments.

He was found offering his account & invite for trade about 3 months ago, which is against ScT rules. But being the stereotypical "ego tripping power hungry" ScT Staff member that I am I decided to give the guy a second chance....

He had this noted in his comments, so when he pissed off mooji/uploaders again he blew his second chance.

Oh, and it wasn't mooji who banned him (or me), sorry to ruin people's theories further.
    Omg omg wtf i this just prove that i wanted to trade my account and i will fuckin give u all trackers ihave

FUCK U SCT BITCHES U MOTHERFUCKERS SON OF BITCHES FUCK SCT

FUCK U B ASTARDS

FUCK FUCK FUCK
    Keep it up and you'll get another invite in no time .

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    i am really sorry for the bad language is just used for that creepy site but it was all out of anger,there is nothing special in sct so i don't give a f... now

i don't give a f... if u call me a trader just cuz that illiterate staff told u to do so

They will do what they want for money,tommorow when their site will be full they will call their staff trader without any proofs and ban them so that new members can invest money to get into that p2l crap

Edit:All those calling me trader Read my post on next page also
    Last edited by Stranger99; 01-02-2009 at 11:31 AM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast