Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RIAA Headquaters Finally Revealed!!!

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Look you unless you're involved then shut your mouth. If you are involved say who you are then. It's not an excuse it's the truth. You may have a problem seeing it as you trust in a snake
    I rather don't shut my mouth, so yup I'm involved Why is it so important to know who I am anyways? Besides, he's not a liar nor a snake, everyone who knows you're bullshitting already knows, and the people that believes you wouldn't change their opinions even though they realized that you're the one that is lying here

If this were my real info would I have left it here? Ok then
    you left it to make us believe it's not your info lol. If you had removed it everyone would know that it is your info, why would you delete it anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Deleted by D

definitely not the best way to clear yourself from this mess im(h)o...
    he deleted a screen of the users with access to the VTG section, to maintain their privacy... they don't anything to do with "this mess"
    I think otherwise, he deleted it so nobody could ask if those posts were real or not. Now we can't ask the ones that has access to the VTG as we don't see the list of users who's got access to that section. The VTG section is for traders anyways, so even if we asked, the traders would probably protect you lolmao

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i think no matter what, FST will never get over the stigma of handing over IPs, as it happened in the past. Whether it is true or not actually, i can't speak for them, but i've my own personal beliefs.

but one thing i could say on the BT mods defense, and it was that it wasn't their call to decide or not what to do regarding the forum's general policies on trading aspects.
    but read carefully the part where i say BT Mods.

Hey detale, your real name is sean? i always thought it was paul. i dunno where i got this idea from either.

What the fuck is this veteran's group? VTG ?

when i try to click this group, guess what happens: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-vet...s-310974/page2
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-06-2009 at 10:33 PM. Reason: WTF?? Hidden sections ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post
    I rather don't shut my mouth, so yup I'm involved Why is it so important to know who I am anyways? Besides, he's not a liar nor a snake, everyone who knows you're bullshitting already knows, and the people that believes you wouldn't change their opinions even though they realized that you're the one that is lying here

If this were my real info would I have left it here? Ok then
    you left it to make us believe it's not your info lol. If you had removed it everyone would know that it is your info, why would you delete it anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Deleted by D

definitely not the best way to clear yourself from this mess im(h)o...
    he deleted a screen of the users with access to the VTG section, to maintain their privacy... they don't anything to do with "this mess"
    I think otherwise, he deleted it so nobody could ask if those posts were real or not. Now we can't ask the ones that has access to the VTG as we don't see the list of users who's got access to that section. The VTG section is for traders anyways, so even if we asked, the traders would probably protect you lolmao
    I am not the one hiding anything here, YOU are. I asked who you were so you could be out in the open also, like a man. Anyone who knows me knows I don't lie, don't hide, I am always open and honest. I am a man of my word unlike this moron. LOL No one has to ask anyone, Yes those posts are real, There so fucking what?

If you think I would leave my real info up to play some game with you guys well then you're dumber than I initially thought. So how are you involved then and who are you???

Now your friend is over on CFS saying we were never friends. Well i guess we weren't, but he IS a snake because he befriended me for months we spoke of our lives and our families and BT bullshit from time to time. Maybe its just me but that's a snake if I ever saw one. He is a piece of shit and will get his soon enough. So again HE IS A LIAR eiter by befriending me or saying that we werent friends you decide

Again the info is oncorrect if you Google teh adress it's a different person who lives there lemme help

http://www.google.com/search?q=465+8...ient=firefox-a

Ummm don't you feel silly now

EDIT: Yeah C my name is Sean if you search the lounge you will see where I posted it.
    Last edited by Detale; 02-06-2009 at 10:36 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    hey people
    what is veteran group?!
    Only ,Dragoi92

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoi92 View Post
    hey people
    what is veteran group?!
    it's a section of the board for super cool traders. there's also an anti-trade section, if I'm not mistaken.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    it's a section of the board for super cool traders. there's also an anti-trade section, if I'm not mistaken.
    ????

is that compatible ??? how so ?
    lol

veteran in this case is : synonymous to elite trading.
    Last edited by benficao; 02-06-2009 at 11:35 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Shafter's Avatar Account Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    LoooooooooooooooooooooooL

Even though I had a good laugh I think it's fucked up spreading out someones personal info like that. Especially if they kids and a family. You could endanger them.(but I think the gas thing and house location were a joke)

One could say that FST endangers many with facilitating the tarders. Stuff like this is part of the job description with staffing here and I only see it getting worse.

edit: The bits in this tread about a private elite trading forum are interesting.
    Last edited by Shafter; 02-07-2009 at 12:11 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    whats going on here...

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster
    o0o0oo0o0o how deep does the rabbit hole go i wonder , secret sections for secret stuff

i cant wait to see the requests for access to the secret place

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    o0o0oo0o0o how deep does the rabbit hole go i wonder , secret sections for secret stuff

i cant wait to see the requests for access to the secret place
    though luck, they won't get in by requesting

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast