Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: BANNED or Restricted countries from Trackers (look here before inviting someone)

Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    so if someone signup from usa or australia and shift to one of these banned countries

Find out yourself
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just my 2 cents, it seems like None of the Trackers, Ban Countries from Northern America,Canada ,Australia,New Zealand and most of the European Countries, or Judeo - Christian Countries..is tha my Imagination?

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    MODERATION
    wr are banned beacuse (scammers and cheaters ! pff

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Just my 2 cents, it seems like None of the Trackers, Ban Countries from Northern America,Canada ,Australia,New Zealand and most of the European Countries, or Judeo - Christian Countries..is tha my Imagination?
    It is your imagination!
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    well this is how it is.......countries from the first world are not banned any of them not bcoz of traders or cheaters but bcoz of 99% of donors belong to those states
    most of the countries from the second world are banned or restricted bcoz of high no of users, that dont turn out to be the donors
    third world has not enough internet connections to bother the trackers staff

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well this is how it is.......countries from the first world are not banned any of them not bcoz of traders or cheaters but bcoz of 99% of donors belong to those states
    most of the countries from the second world are banned or restricted bcoz of high no of users, that dont turn out to be the donors
    third world has not enough internet connections to bother the trackers staff
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    only a few countries of the third-world are banned. also you can notice that developed countries such as Portugal, Poland, (South) Korea, Mexico, Israel, Turkey are banned from a couple of trackers.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    only a few countries of the third-world are banned. also you can notice that developed countries such as Portugal, Poland, (South) Korea, Mexico, Israel, Turkey are banned from a couple of trackers.
    true, i shud have mentioned that there are exceptions in that theory but i have a strong believe in the donations thing............

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    but i have a strong believe in the donations thing............
    I thought it was because of heavy trading/cheating activity coming from those countries. I mean, who would ban a whole country that's behaving just because they don't donate?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    but i have a strong believe in the donations thing............
    I thought it was because of heavy trading/cheating activity coming from those countries. I mean, who would ban a whole country that's behaving just because they don't donate?
    then why arent any western european/ north american countries banned? every country has traders/cheaters and i wont agree to the fact that there are only few from those countries which are banned
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 11-27-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast