Page 1 of 74 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day is over and so I guess is this thread

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Tis the season .
    Like the title says this isn't really a giveaway so much as an opportunity for anyone wishing to to make a case of why it would be good for all involved(you,me and the tracker ) for me to invite you someplace.

I'm open to anything but unless I have some real confidence in the person beyond speedtests,ratio proofs or even profile links( you could have a dupe accounts there for all I know ) then I reserve the right not to give anything to anyone.

Also don't try to lie because then Christmas or not then I might have to disable you.

PS although I have invites to a lot of places in deference to certain sites I won't even consider applications ( except from friends ) for these.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ill be first
    i really need bitmetv
    you ask me why?
    i cant say nothing else than i love tv and must have the best places to get it from nothing else is important

you dont have to give speaches to be real say what you think
    Last edited by paratrooper; 12-18-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Very interesting twist on the holiday/giveaway, Idol! Definitely a thread to watch.

/me grabs popcorn and whistles Christmas carols.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
    ill be first
    i really need bitmetv
    you ask me why?
    i cant say nothing else than i love tv and must have the best places to get it from nothing else is important

you dont have to give speaches to be real say what you think
    In that case and keeping with the TV theme

[youtube]loH5kALsj34[/youtube]

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    fair enough

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Maybe a little more detail of why you love TV might help ,that and some assure that you won't trade it away .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ok for sharing part i love the whole bussiness not of torrents but tv i love shows that reminds me what i watched as a child i love to get that original new show that will suprise me im not about trading but i do honestly support that rare tv shows that are milestones to some of us should be easier to get/own than now ' im actually trying to get on there cause i heard its the best for tv and for a person like me im spend years if i need i got stemina as i searched for it for 3 years now after i finished my army service

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Better. Which shows that are specific to BMTV ?

Sorry paratrooper I respect your military service but Israel is unfortunately banned from BMTV.You already have TVT ru which isn't a bad substitute anyway .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-18-2009 at 03:54 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    thats a trick question i dont know whats on there but for me im a whos the boss kinda guy married with childran but thats easy ' six million dollar man even i love lucy the honeymooners

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by paratrooper View Post
    thats a trick question i dont know whats on there but for me im a whos the boss kinda guy married with childran but thats easy ' six million dollar man even i love lucy the honeymooners
    Just wanted to see what you were interested in really and apparently it's young women with large breasts( Alyssa Milano and Christina Applegate) which is pretty reasonable.

Page 1 of 74 12341151 ... LastLast