Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: wth is Skittles

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    After reading the classical bt empowered kid talk on post #36, I start to understand the reasons why it is a failed tracker.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Hombre's Avatar Finish Him !!!! BT Rep: +1
    horrific site, i lost my acc due to inactivity, obvious, like 99% of every1 ever had acc on there.
    waste of time of a site, ran by paranoid freaks who are real nerd geeks in real life for sure, and play serious on internet.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    After reading the classical bt empowered kid talk on post #36, I start to understand the reasons why it is a failed tracker.
    This is the reason why BT staff try to distant themselves from FST. You guys make it your goal to give your 2 cents where its not needed.
    Dont like the site? thats fine but there is no reason to talk about things you dont know about. Mind your own business and the world will be a better place. BT empowered? heh i know alot of people that you know and talk to in a regular basis go ask them what they got to say(or dont, i really do not care) just think before making assumptions(PM me if you need my nick). I just find your comment a bit rushed or maybe just defensive. Its easy to judge and jump to conclusions whats hard is to be patient and put yourself in others shoes. I dont know you and you dont know me. And neither do you know anything conclusive about skittles other than a few screenshots posted here and there and a few things you heard from people or your ' sources'. That being said I genuinely have nothing against you.

@IdolEyes787: You clearly misunderstood me. Anyways all i can tell you is go read Schiz0's old posts( where did the member search go?). And afaik i remember you were part of the rabbit so i do not get your argument about "but seriously you need to face reality and accept the fact that your little closed "communities" by the mere fact of how they have chosen to operate are the true reason for being high on traders "I want " lists and not because of any "hype" generated by FST". Also take a look at how many trade threads were posted after skittles was put in the wtaw...

Also I am pretty sure my words are going to be twisted and scrutinized by you guys shortly, but do not bother with that until you really think it through matte.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    No one is forcing anyone to be a member and what people choose to do this their lives is there own business so I don't see the need for the criticism.
    If you want to cast aspersions I think texting or snowboarding or requiring everything to be FLAC are all little silly as I'm sure people think my apparent addiction to exercise also is. But in none of those instances ,as with the case of Skittles does it hurt anyone so who cares.
    And no I'm not and have no desire to be a member of Skittles .
    QFE why such a sudden change in stance after posting this before. I say this because i honestly want to understand...
    Last edited by rainbowman; 07-21-2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: no reason
    http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t167/DaMan0591/bccminisig1lp2.png

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    @rainbowman: why are the opinions of a bunch of people who obviously aren't members of the site in question, and from a forum which you clearly don't like, so important to you?
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I on the other hand want to know what QFE means ? Assume I get the QF part.

Yes I was a member of FTWR and a damn good one too if I may be so bold although a lot of good it did me since I was nonjudgmentally viewed as being less than the biggest doofus there simply based on my association with this place ( no it's not a fucking trade site . It was created as and remains a filesharing forum .The trade section is something that is a separate part and whether one decides to be a part of that is totally their own choice)

Now, again feel free to correct me if I'm wrong (btw I hope you aren't assuming that whatever I state here I take as fact ,it's simple opinion based on my own personal experience,which makes it as valid or invalid as anyone elses- a point you seem to miss) given what I know/understand places like Skittles because of the extremely limited user base and the type of sycophant person attracted to this sort of site and being that type of sycophant person desperate to maintain their place there the whole thing starts out as or degenerates to , a group of cookie cutter people sitting around doing little more than fellating each other with nary a dissenting ( or original) voice in site ..errr sight .

Btw this little statement went further to confirm everything I said than anything else I could possibly add.
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowman View Post
    This is the reason why BT staff try to distant themselves from FST. You guys make it your goal to give your 2 cents where its not needed.
    Dont like the site? thats fine but there is no reason to talk about things you dont know about. Mind your own business and the world will be a better place.
    Not fucking needed ?
    Like the saying goes you need water to drink ,food to eat and air to breath everything else is superfluous so pretty fucking arrogant to start drawing lines for other people beyond that .

As for the world being a better place I personally think it's much better if there are things like tolerance and free speech over what you have suggested but then again that's maybe why I'm not a member of Skittles

One last note or actually a restating of an old one ,everything said here is opinion . I don't and have never claimed to know everything or ( God forbid) be right in everything I say .Actually in fact that's why I say a lot of things that I do so that ( being somewhat open-minded) I still have a chance to learn or at least benefit from other people's (frequently sometimes ) differing opinions.

I think that is essentially where I differ from both you and the majority of people at places like Skittles.

Again about the WTAW .Besides the again overlooked fact that I am/have been continually vocally against it at the place it would be the most good to be( unlike ,at least up until this point being as it were pretty fucking late in the game , yourself ) you also seem oblivious to the fact that places like IPT never come into trade talk.

As I tried to explain earlier,why exactly do you suppose that is?
    Also FST just for the record doesn't "set" rarity which apparently is by far the most pertinent thing.

Also post your frickin' "real" name here and enough with the stupid I'll PM/I'll hide it (imo big part of the problem with "misunderstandings") bullshit.
    Who the fuck are you anyway that necessitates the secrecy, Bruce Wayne?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-21-2010 at 04:50 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    @rainbowman: why are the opinions of a bunch of people who obviously aren't members of the site in question, and from a forum which you clearly don't like, so important to you?
    They are not, thats why after so many threads(including screenshots posted) this is the first and only time I am responding. I am just a little annoyed at the fact that some people here care too much about others when there is so much shit in their own backyard... Just wanted to point the facts out sir. Also i agree with you that their opinions should not bother me but lets just say i got carried away for once

@ IdolEyes787: Your talent is getting wasted here you clearly need to join some kind of debate team. As soon as you wrote "fucking" i stopped reading. I dont know what you are really angry about but its clearly not me or skittles, those are just channels.

Now you can start posting again about stuff that you previously did not care about but now take it so personally for some reason. While I go back to minding my own business and enjoying life. Good luck.
    Last edited by rainbowman; 07-21-2010 at 04:59 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Once again with the false machismo and apparent arrogance .
    I actually care what other people have to say . Terrible me.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    no no see you dont get it agian, I am just tired of posting here when you dont get a simple thing. That is you need to mind your own business.
    First change the part of FST you dont like so much before trying to change or give your opinion about others.
    Last edited by rainbowman; 07-21-2010 at 05:10 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowman View Post
    no no see you dont get it agian, I am just tired of posting here when you dont get a simple thing. That is you need to mind your own business.
    First change the part of FST you dont like so much before trying to change or give your opinion about others.
    You'd be wise to follow your own advice.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast